Century 2535 parts

/ Century 2535 parts #1  

Huckster

Bronze Member
I am looking for a right side front rim. Anyone know where I can get one, how much or if another brand would be capable?

/ Century 2535 parts #4  
Yes the Tractors are the same , The 2535 and the 3510 from Kukji

/ Century 2535 parts #5  
SHIFTY said:
Yes the Tractors are the same , The 2535 and the 3510 from Kukji

There was more than one tire/wheel supplier and size though, so double check the rim size before you order one.

/ Century 2535 parts #6  
DavesTractor said:
There was more than one tire/wheel supplier and size though, so double check the rim size before you order one.

Try the American Jawa number in your manual.
See my other post re turf tires and rims.
They are still at the same address in Harrisburg, PA, with the same number, although appear to be "just a parts business".
I hope to pick up tires and rims today or tomorrow, according to my travel schedule.
Gonna get me a shop manual too - at LAST !
(-:

I'm still curious about industry standard rim sizes, is there a stamped code you can read off the rim and quote to any tire & rim supplier ?

/ Century 2535 parts #7  
Reg said:
I'm still curious about industry standard rim sizes, is there a stamped code you can read off the rim and quote to any tire & rim supplier ?

Normally there is a stamped code.

/ Century 2535 parts #8  
It worked out well.
I had my truck and trailer in Phoenixville on tuesday, it was too late to get to Harrisburg and pick up wheels, also too late and too far to drive home, so I stayed overnight in Harrisburg.
I picked up a set of 4 turf tires and rims for the 38/42/47 big frame tractors, at what I consider to be a very good price, the shop manual is in re-print and they will send that later.

I don't know if they would break up wheel sets, but if you don't ask you won't know either. A pair of fronts might be a good investment... ? Something to think about.

They have all kinds of stuff there, stuff I would LOVE to get but don't have any sort of a need for (-:

Here is their address and contact info from my invoice;
CMC Sales and Marketing
6610 Norfolk Place
Harrisburg, PA 17111-0000
Tel: 717 649 2609

That is their "office" address, the "Stuff" is still at the 7301 Allentown Blvd address shown in the Century manual.

Just don't buy up all the stuff that I want, OK ?

(-:

/ Century 2535 parts
Thanks for the help. I went to my not so local guy and he set me up.