Chain lube

/ Chain lube #11  
I use the Amsoil chain lube

/ Chain lube #12  
I have two motorcycles, and tries multiple chain lubes. Found plain old 80w90 gear oil works pretty stinking good.

/ Chain lube #13  
If you want to hear about 1000 different options, go to any motorcycle forum and do a search on lubricating chains. About 3/4 of those options will work fine.

/ Chain lube #16  
My bailers are roller chain driven and I use plain old motor oil on them, always have. I oil them when they are warm.

Now, my new round bailer has automatic chain lubing on it. Uses a pressure pump with a tank with good old motor oil in it. Has one shot greasing too.

/ Chain lube #17  
I use a Loobman on my chain driven bikes. Never adjusted a chain in 7K miles on my KLR. Loobman takes, you guessed it, plain old motor oil in the supply bottle.

/ Chain lube #18  
A recently deceased biker friend swore Lucas Oil Stabilizer was the best chain lube he had ever used,as he had tried them all.
He was the best all-around gear-head-bodyman I've ever met.
Lucas has preformed on my snowblower chain for 15 years with very few adjustments.

/ Chain lube #19  
A recently deceased biker friend swore Lucas Oil Stabilizer was the best chain lube he had ever used,as he had tried them all.
He was the best all-around gear-head-bodyman I've ever met.
Lucas has preformed on my snowblower chain for 15 years with very few adjustments.
Might give that a try on the bike. New Round baler too.

/ Chain lube #20  
Overall, I don't think it really matters as long as you keep it lubed with something. I like chain wax because it stays on a little longer.