Price Check Change 2025H price check

/ Change 2025H price check #1  

GMC Cooker

Tractor
2017 LS XJ 2025H TLB
I posted this in the general area but no response so i thought maybe it should be here.

Hey guys new here just wanting to check the price on a tractor loader backhoe I received from a dealer yesterday for an XJ 2025h.

The tractor pretty much has the standard features I have not added anything to it other than the backhoe and the dealer wants 20,000 out the door.

I like the size and it seems like a nice machine.

I have also looked at the John Deere 2 series but they are too much out of my budget by the time you add the backhoe. The 3 series while it has a good price for the tractor with a loader I would have to get an aftermarket backhoe from woods and there is no woods dealer nearby to install it.

/ Change 2025H price check #2  
Tractor, Loader, and Backhoe is around $18500 cash price. It hard for people to give a direct answer, because the price is various from area to area. Bruno's Power sport in Cabot, AR is where I buy. They are close enough to me for warranty work. They are price leaders with free shipping in the lower 48 states.

/ Change 2025H price check
Tractor, Loader, and Backhoe is around $18500 cash price. It hard for people to give a direct answer, because the price is various from area to area. Bruno's Power sport in Cabot, AR is where I buy. They are close enough to me for warranty work. They are price leaders with free shipping in the lower 48 states.

The dealer was talking about a freeloader or 0% financing kind a hard to decide which one to go with. Where as the John Deere loader was included and you still got the 0% financing so many decisions to know if you're getting a good deal or not.

/ Change 2025H price check #4  
There is no such thing as a free loader or zero interest. They front load the price. Cash is King in negotiations. A good dealer that will support you and will be around in a years to come is valuable as well.

/ Change 2025H price check #5  
The backhoe for that specific tractor is around $6000.00. So, that puts the tractor at $14,000.00. Sounds about right.

I posted this in the general area but no response so i thought maybe it should be here.

Hey guys new here just wanting to check the price on a tractor loader backhoe I received from a dealer yesterday for an XJ 2025h.

The tractor pretty much has the standard features I have not added anything to it other than the backhoe and the dealer wants 20,000 out the door.

I like the size and it seems like a nice machine.

I have also looked at the John Deere 2 series but they are too much out of my budget by the time you add the backhoe. The 3 series while it has a good price for the tractor with a loader I would have to get an aftermarket backhoe from woods and there is no woods dealer nearby to install it.

/ Change 2025H price check #6  
$20,000 might be on the high side. I dont dicker around with prices to much but I paid less, I also purchased a dump trailer from my dealer which helped with the final price I'm sure.

$14,000 for the tractor is what you will see them advertised for and I was told the backhoe was $5,000 = $19,000 which was my first quote. I ended up with the tractor w/bh and 7x12 12k suretrac dump for around $23,700

Free loader or 0% interest...

if you plan to pay the tractor off early. go for the free loader. If you need to make minimum payments for ALL 7 years... the 0% might be better for you. You'll need a % down if you choose the 0% option I believe. DLL is around 5% interest if you choose to go with LS financing. 5% interest on $20k for 7 years is around $4,000.

check your local credit unions. some of them can get you 2.5% collateral loans.

$20,000 might be on the high side. I dont dicker around with prices to much but I paid less, I also purchased a dump trailer from my dealer which helped with the final price I'm sure.

$14,000 for the tractor is what you will see them advertised for and I was told the backhoe was $5,000 = $19,000 which was my first quote. I ended up with the tractor w/bh and 7x12 12k suretrac dump for around $23,700

Free loader or 0% interest...

if you plan to pay the tractor off early. go for the free loader. If you need to make minimum payments for ALL 7 years... the 0% might be better for you. You'll need a % down if you choose the 0% option I believe. DLL is around 5% interest if you choose to go with LS financing. 5% interest on $20k for 7 years is around $4,000.

check your local credit unions. some of them can get you 2.5% collateral loans.

I talked with the dealer today but he doesn't seem like he wants to move on the price at all I'm going to check with another dealer and see where they are and go from there

By the way how do you like your tractor

/ Change 2025H price check #8  
The xj2025h tractor has been great for the property I bought it for and my wife can use this one. The HST was a learning experience for me because gear tractors feel and work so much different. Although very capable machine this little thing is very light! which is probably its biggest downside for most people but it all depends on what you want to do with the tractor. My property is flat with no trees to clear and I'm not going to be doing large scale tilling. So a heavy tractor wasn't to much of a concern for me and I needed something I could get into tight places. For the things I've used it for, I have no real complaints about it but the big projects we have in mind haven't started yet.

I built a set of SSQA pallet forks and I would say a set of pallet forks are one of the must have attachments! This tractor has a pretty good FEL lift capacity but you just cant fit large items in the bucket and pallet forks make it so you can.

When doing my research on this tractor, I noticed the majority of complaints on this tractor was the weight and the issues the vibrations from idling causes. The frame is 1/2" thick steel rails running from front to back instead of solid cast iron casings and the engine is mounted much like a car with rubber motor mounts. This allow the 3 cylinder engine to vibrate quite a bit at low RPM, under 1,400 RPM. Pretty much all 3 cylinder engines vibrate at low RPM but because there is no mass to absorb this vibration, people have reported muffler cracks, cut hydraulic hoses, oil dipstick falling out etc... I just run the tractor at 1500 RPM or higher and it smooths it right out, and I don't let it sit around idling for hours while I'm not using it.

/ Change 2025H price check #9  
My XJ2025H TLB was $18,700 two years ago. The dealer also threw in a bush hog and box blade at his cost (they were 2 yr old displays) to sweeten the deal. I'm overall very happy with the tractor.

Thanks for the reply I should be putting my order in on Tuesday or Wednesday I'm waiting for the first of the month the dealer says there's a new program starting but as of right now I should be around 19,000 out the door for a tractor loader backhoe