Charcoal grill and fry pan from the farm plow disks.

/ Charcoal grill and fry pan from the farm plow disks.
I did a search of patents and came up with zip so I call BS on that. Don't see you paying a patent attorney for that in reality. Securing a patent on anything requires a search plus an application and approval which takes time and anyone can copy it if the want to.
Oh... Nooooo!!
Then I will fire my attorney. He didn't do a good job.😫😫
Thank you for your comments.
I was so laughing at the comments this morning that I haven't done for quite a while due to the grimy news from the *****'s administrations
😂😂😂
Jkk

/ Charcoal grill and fry pan from the farm plow disks. #13  
The name of the song is Quarantine Waltz - Nat Keefe & Hot Buttered Rum came from a Youtube free song.

Youtube is restricted to other licensed songs on any video uploaded.

So shame on it.
Jkk
Thank you. It sounded familiar but, I couldn't place it. Maybe I heard it in a different YouTube presentation.

/ Charcoal grill and fry pan from the farm plow disks. #14  
Thanks for sharing, I also enjoy making useful things out of my scrap/junk pile, or discards I find.

Mike

/ Charcoal grill and fry pan from the farm plow disks.
   / Charcoal grill and fry pan from the farm plow disks. #16  
Thanks for sharing, I also enjoy making useful things out of my scrap/junk pile, or discards I find.

Mike
My grandson told his dad that "Gma and Gpa make stuff out of trash!" My son said that is high praise. BTW wok was the first thing i thought of when seeing it too.

/ Charcoal grill and fry pan from the farm plow disks. #17  
Yes! They are available as a premade disk for cooking and quite expensive for that size.😩😩

But there is no available disk grill which is patented by me but will give the copyright right to members here.🤣🤣🤣
Jkk
View attachment 763662
FWIW: You might check an Indian or Chinese food store. I have seen them quite large relatively cheaply.

All the best, Peter

/ Charcoal grill and fry pan from the farm plow disks. #18  
I know them as a "Discada" from a smoker builder forum. I made one about 5 years ago and it's a lot of fun. 👍

/ Charcoal grill and fry pan from the farm plow disks. #19  
Made one of those disc cookers a couple years ago. Absolute best for bacon, sausage, fish, hash browns, oh what the heck, anything you can fry or deep fry. Love it. Used it lots for fish fry up north. Fresh Jackfish, beer batter, none better.

/ Charcoal grill and fry pan from the farm plow disks. #20  
Those are popular in my area, typically called a cowboy wok. People use the propane burner from a turkey fryer and cook in the disc wok.