Chart of weights of many Deere loaders, frames and buckets

/ Chart of weights of many Deere loaders, frames and buckets #1  

sixdogs

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, Kubota MX5100, Deere 790 TLB, Farmall Super C
Not sure where I got this but it's chart of how much Deere loaders weigh. That's in total and broken down by frame, mounting brackets and buckets. I needed to know weights for towing capacity and weight distribution.

Attachments

• DEERE LOADER WEIGHTS.pdf
    10 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
   / Chart of weights of many Deere loaders, frames and buckets #2  
Both of my loaders were too old to make the list :mad:

/ Chart of weights of many Deere loaders, frames and buckets
   / Chart of weights of many Deere loaders, frames and buckets #4  
Can you make a close enough guess?
Our old model 46 loader was also too old to make the list - even though it is modern enough to be a quick detachable type. Whatever the weight, it works fine. No leaks and original cylinders & valves. A keeper.

/ Chart of weights of many Deere loaders, frames and buckets #5  
Can you make a close enough guess?
I don't really need to know. The weight might even be in the operator's manuals, which I have. I just thought they should make the list, at least the 640 MSL. Probably closest to the 673 SL.
I would guess the 245 MSL is heavier than what ever replaced it. Heavy mounts that attach to the rear axle and front axle/engine mount.

/ Chart of weights of many Deere loaders, frames and buckets
I don't really need to know. The weight might even be in the operator's manuals, which I have. I just thought they should make the list, at least the 640 MSL. Probably closest to the 673 SL.
I would guess the 245 MSL is heavier than what ever replaced it. Heavy mounts that attach to the rear axle and front axle/engine mount.
I had a 5520 that I trailered a lot and with radials, etc, I kept bumping up against max weight. There was zero total weight info in any of the manuals or sales literature. There was the weight of the bucket but that was all.