Cheap quick hitch, no bushings needed.

/ Cheap quick hitch, no bushings needed. #1  

HP942

Silver Member
Tractor
LS XJ2025H
There are unlimited internet posts about the cheap HF and RK quick hitches and YT videos out there showing reviews and modifications to make it usable. I found a deal on a Speeco E-Hitch at a Buchheits’ Farm store. They are only located in Missouri or Illinois. I found the hitch for $109 plus tax. They didn’t have one in stock at my closest store so they transferred it from another so I could buy it…..what a deal. These hitches run $200 plus on the net plus shipping. I’ll post the link to the item below. When I ordered it, I assumed it would be black, but it came in as red, color doesn’t matter. The sales guy said they get both colors whatever the distibutor sends. The best part is NO BUSHINGS TO BUY. THis is my first QH and found it at a deal.

/ Cheap quick hitch, no bushings needed. #2  
Looks just fine. I think quite a few members use the Speeco.

/ Cheap quick hitch, no bushings needed. #3  
Looks like the same Speedo I have. You still want bushings though or you will have too much slop.

/ Cheap quick hitch, no bushings needed. #4  
It says it comes with bushings. So you must need to use them. I prefer changing out bushings than pins any day of the week.

/ Cheap quick hitch, no bushings needed. #5  
It comes with one set of bushings if I remember right. But it still had to buy at least 7 more sets for the other attachments.