Check hydraulic fluid level/3 vertical plastic plugs

/ Check hydraulic fluid level/3 vertical plastic plugs #1  

jimnor46

Tractor
Mahindra 4025
Have a 2014 4025 trying to check hydraulic fluid level.Also like to know what 3 vertical plastic plugs on each side of 3 point hitch housing and what appears to be plastic filler cap on top of 3 point hitch housing. Owners manual doesn't say what these are for. Also where to check power steering fluid. Picture in owners manual isn't like mine.

Thanks...

/ Check hydraulic fluid level/3 vertical plastic plugs #2  
Sorry, I don't have the answer, but I'd like to know, as well. My 3 pt. hitch won't lift. Tractor, just, had it's initial service. They did re-route the dual remote lines at that service. Searching forum now for answers. Can not find my manual and Mahindra online manual won't load. :mad:

/ Check hydraulic fluid level/3 vertical plastic plugs
Sorry, I don't have the answer, but I'd like to know, as well. My 3 pt. hitch won't lift. Tractor, just, had it's initial service. They did re-route the dual remote lines at that service. Searching forum now for answers. Can not find my manual and Mahindra online manual won't load. :mad:

Near as I can make out, the plastic plugs don't do squat. I just decided to unscrew some and see what happened and they appear to just be"casting " screw holes that are blanks. I found several more on different locations all over the engine block. Unscrewed the plugs, stuck a scratch awl in several and they just dead end.
As for the Mahindra owners manual, near as I can figure it's almost worthless and I'm not paying $90 for a service manual that some people on TBN have said are just as useless. I guess we are supposed to take the tractors to a dealer for anything other than just adding gas. I thought Chinese equipment was bad, had better thoughts for Mahindra, being of Indian origin, guess I was wrong.

/ Check hydraulic fluid level/3 vertical plastic plugs #4  
Thanks for letting me know that about the plugs. Did you, ever, figure out what that plastic filler cap (without a dipstick) is for?

On my end, after perusing the forums search and seeing the suggestions of made to others with a similar 3 pt lift issue, I went out and checked the levers for the dual remotes. One had been bumped out of neutral and once it was back in neutral the 3 pt lift functioned perfectly :D