Check out Kubota international websites

/ Check out Kubota international websites #1  

rjkobbeman

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M8540HD-12 2010
All:

I started browsing Kubota's websites in other countries yesterday. They are pretty cool. You should check them out. Here is the global launch pad:

kubota global site

I have found screen savers, wallpaper (pictures), toys and of course, tractor info. I found it all really interesting.

Two sites that I have concentrated on are:

Kubota (U.K.) Limited

-and-

KUBOTA EUROPE SAS

/ Check out Kubota international websites #2  
They are interesting including the BX grass catchers that are offered overseas and not here. I would love a hard side self dumping bagger!!!!

/ Check out Kubota international websites #3  
I've done that. Some things jump out you. Lack of ROPS in some cases.

AND.. how low the horsepower is on many models. Like a B series with something like 16 or 18 horsepower. Nice little machine I kinda wish they sold here, btw. Not everyone needs lots of ponies.

/ Check out Kubota international websites
What I found interesting was the merchandise that was available. The UK site had some screen savers which I haven't looked at yet.

Also, the comic strip Kuby and Joycom on the fr site was a little cheezy. Looks like they cater to the young one a littlte more.

What is really funny is what took me there. I have been trying to track down a Kubota model that my dealer is showing in their parts manual search: M8540DTQ / M8540DTHQ. Turns out it is a Europe spanish/french model.