Check the classifieds

/ Check the classifieds #1  

pilonidal

Silver Member
Tractor
CK20 HST
Prospective buyers in the Northeast check the classifieds at the top of the page. There is CK20 HST with loader and rear blade and turf tires that has only 6 hrs on it for $12,700. Located in CT.

/ Check the classifieds #2  
Assuming it's the one I pass it every day on the way to work, it looks as new as the hours show. It's located in North Branford on RT 80. It's also on ebay. He has decent attachments and a good selection of tractors for sale. I bought a grader blade from him and am happy with it and the price I paid.

/ Check the classifieds #3  
This is how some dealers are getting around the Kioti dealer contract. You aren't allowed to advertise brand new tractors with pricing. So they buy one and advertise it as used at a new price and they get the sale without violating the contract. We sell the same set up new for that price.
If you look around you will see that all of a sudden there are alot of very low hour KIOTI (almost new) tractors on the market.
Hmmmmmm.........whatever happened to integrity /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'm not saying that this dealer is doing it.......but alot are.

KO

/ Check the classifieds #4  
My thoughts exactly Kiohio. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Is the guy advertising that a Kioti Dealer? Or is he just friends with one and bought it from and Authorized Dealer and selling it for him? I think its the same person that is selling the "low hour" ones on ebay too... I also agree that price is the same as a new model.

/ Check the classifieds #5  
I think you guys (in this case) are on the wrong track. He is a Cnetury dealer and probably took that CK20 in trade or is selling it for a private party. Last I knew, he sopld Century and Jinma or one of the other Chinese tractors.

/ Check the classifieds #6  
He sells Century, Jinma and possibly DongFeng and Tafe. The address listed on ebay is his dealership AND he is a paying dealer/advertiser and member here. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Check the classifieds #7  
My apoligies if that is the case, and i really hope it is just a trade. I hate to see dealers of any brand try and cheat the rules and be dishonest.

/ Check the classifieds #8  
I just realized that the dealer we all are talking about visits this site under the name "shifty". Hell of a name.

/ Check the classifieds #9  
Hey whats wrong with the name? Its a nick name since high school,Its auctually part of my name as well as I use to run around in a 69 big block dart with a 4 speed,The tractor is ledgit,I get stuff in all of the time. low 5 hrs to 1500 hrs.Just picked up an Agco ST25 hydro with loader at auction in PA with 2.6 hours on her

/ Check the classifieds #10  
Hey Shifty - I couldn't get the link to work -

BTW - I've been meaning to swing by your shop sometime and check out some of the implements you sell.

Take Care