Oil & Fuel Checking transmission fluid

/ Checking transmission fluid #1  

Texasmannow

Tractor
Mahindra 4110
I know this is going to sound stupid but I inherited a Mahindra 4110 From dad who past away. I have been trying to service it. I need to know how to check the transmission fluid and change it. Is it all connected to hydrolic system?

/ Checking transmission fluid #2  
Your dad might have the owners manual around the place somewhere. You could find a Mahindra dealer for some suggestions and maybe buy the manual there.

/ Checking transmission fluid
Thanks but I have look all around and can't find it. I have call dealers around here they want me to bring it in or pay $70 for the manual. I was going to try here first before spending the money no the manual at Christmas time.

/ Checking transmission fluid #4  
Hang in there, buddy. Somebody on here will tell you what you are needing to know. My Kubota has a transmission filter and a hydraulic filter, but I think the system is all connected. Apparently the transmission filter needs changing more often. There is also a Mahindra site here where your question might get answered more quickly. Cheers....Happy Christmas

/ Checking transmission fluid #5  
My 3510 is the same as your 4110 except for HP and tire size. The transmission/hydraulic filter should be a large cannister under the floor on right side of housing. There is a screen on the left bottom of the rear end housing. the dipstick is on the left top of the axle housing and the fill is just below where the toplink connects to the tractor.The transmission and hydraulic is the same filter and screen.
IMHO, $70 for a Mahindra 4110 owner manual is robbery. Most of the information for fluids and quanities can be found on this site. My manual is with the tractor at the farm in the MISS Delta , but once I get my hands on it, I will be glad to send you a PDF of it as it covers both the 3510 and 4110. You have a tough machine there and you should be able to service it easily.
I got my filters shipped to me from LaWall Tractor (and a missing dipstick LOL) for less than I could buy from local dealer. I am sure Galen will help you with the fluid specs also.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/members/lawallstractor.html

Good Luck!

/ Checking transmission fluid
Thank you very much that was very help full. I appreciate the PDF of you don't mind. Thank you very much.

/ Checking transmission fluid #7  
Texasmannow were ytou able to get the PDF of the manual? I did not have one either and just need to have some basic information. Is it possible for you to share the document if you received it? Thank you.