Chevy truck fails crash test

/ Chevy truck fails crash test #71  
Yep, you sound like a truck driver; nobody should be on the road but you. Pile ups happen because people are following too closely; when somebody starts tailgating me I will increase the buffer in front of me accordingly. Or I gtf off the road until the idiots are down the road.

Who said nobody else should be on the road?

Your the one trying to convince me truck drivers are more trust worthy than car drivers!
Now your insinuating that I think only truck drivers have a right to be there? What happend to wanting us around you rather than the car driver?
Let痴 drop he attitude and think what hurts more when it hits you? The Buick car or a frieghtlighner with 70,000 lbs behind it?

When it snows I get off the road! Those days of driving threw are long gone with all the bad car and truck drivers out there today you can稚 trust any of them.

Today I had more truck drivers do more stupid things around me than cars, and believe me the count for poor car drivers wasn稚 at all low!

/ Chevy truck fails crash test #72  
It's like my wife says about If they rear end you, it is their fault and their insurance's problem, not yours, "who cares about insurance when you're dead".
The people here that lived to tell about it immediately got off the road when they saw vehicle approaching in mirror. I think that's why a lot of old people drive slow!
I never tailgate anymore and let tailgaters go by me.

“Who cares about insurance when you’re dead”

Now there is someone who gets it!

/ Chevy truck fails crash test #73  
Love all the professional crash scene investigators views we have here.LOL..Wrong place wrong time for the chevy pickup.

Last edited: