Chevy truck fails crash test

/ Chevy truck fails crash test #21  
Hopefully if I saw a tractor trailer in rearview mirror coming at me at 60 mph while I was stopped I would floor it steering right over into the median. Probably wishful thinking though.

Yeah probably.

/ Chevy truck fails crash test #22  
...when they supported the official story of 911...

Exactly what is it you think went on?

/ Chevy truck fails crash test #24  
Hopefully if I saw a tractor trailer in rearview mirror coming at me at 60 mph while I was stopped I would floor it steering right over into the median. Probably wishful thinking though.

I actually had that happen to me on the MASS turnpike once. Traffic stopped dead, I looked in the rear view and a large truck was hurtling at me not stopping. I floored the gas into the left median and the truck plowed into the car that was in front of me. I felt bad, but what do you do? I kept going with traffic and got out of there.

/ Chevy truck fails crash test #27  
Few things in life that I know to be true. One is that no plane hit the Pentagon and 2, that WTC 7 didn't collapse in a perfect controlled demolition manner, due to fire. If that is the official story, what else isn't true?

/ Chevy truck fails crash test #28  
Few things in life that I know to be true. One is that no plane hit the Pentagon and 2, that WTC 7 didn't collapse in a perfect controlled demolition manner, due to fire. If that is the official story, what else isn't true?

Well then I guess AA flight 77 is still up there somewhere ?? There was tons of physical evidence that says what you believe is pure bunk...likewise with the pure conjecture of the collapses...

/ Chevy truck fails crash test #29  
Just curious how much time you spent looking into the matter. A good number of Pilots and Engineers also feel there is need to find the TRUTH. But hey. Like I said a bunch of times. Humans have always lived amid a sea of lies, so maybe just better to let this go. What's the point? No one cares about the truth. That IS for sure.

/ Chevy truck fails crash test #30  
Some still think the Earth is flat...........................:rotfl::earth::earth::earth: