China's rover spots cube-shaped 'mystery hut' on the moon

/ China's rover spots cube-shaped 'mystery hut' on the moon #31  
Lets put it this way, after watching the film, you might not see 1950's Rock and Roll the same way either. Not to mention you might just be a bit wary around 1958 Plymouth Fury's.

/ China's rover spots cube-shaped 'mystery hut' on the moon #32  
Mark and the ghouls down at Graveyard Carz built an incredible Christine replica.

The thing on the moon is probably related to why the aliens told the Apollo 17 crew not to return there.

/ China's rover spots cube-shaped 'mystery hut' on the moon #33  
Demonically Possessed Car, destroyed by Vandals? Seen it. Covered it. At Farmers, we know a thing or two, because we’ve seen a thing or two.

/ China's rover spots cube-shaped 'mystery hut' on the moon #34  
Good cheesy horror movie. Popcorn and beverages on a Friday night. (y)
Ahh, I guess I was to busy working, marrying and having kids at that time. I was 24 in 85, married, 2 kids and a "huge" $410 mortgage, there was no time for movies. Haha

/ China's rover spots cube-shaped 'mystery hut' on the moon #35  
Ahh, I guess I was to busy working, marrying and having kids at that time. I was 24 in 85, married, 2 kids and a "huge" $410 mortgage, there was no time for movies. Haha
I was 24 in 85 when we got married, too. No kids until 92. Our HUGE mortgage was $256! Had to pay 3 points to get it down to 12.5% Yikes!

We used to pull the sleeper sofa out in the living room. My wife and kids would get that and I'd get the loveseat. Pizza, movies and popcorn of Friday nights.

/ China's rover spots cube-shaped 'mystery hut' on the moon #36  
Alan Shepard, Apollo 14 in 1971. Did his 30 pack remains fall out of the moon buggy on the back nine?
ED1D58BF-03AE-4EA3-A735-0FE98CA33637.jpeg

CFBCE5AF-EF0F-4C8A-A30F-FEF63416862A.jpeg

/ China's rover spots cube-shaped 'mystery hut' on the moon #37