chinese tractors

/ chinese tractors #1  

Mac624

Silver Member
We try to establish chinese tractors on the german and polnish market. What do You think about them? Has someone any experience good/bad with them?
Thanks
Bernhard

/ chinese tractors #2  
There are many types of chinese tractors, some are OK, others not. I have a Jinma brand, which is one of the most popular for the US market. I only have a few hours on it and you can see my webpage for info on my Jinma, and the links page has Chinese Tractor Owner Assoc webpage. The Jinma is a very basic tractor and does not compare with the fit and finish of the big 3.

JohnS

/ chinese tractors #3  
John,
Nice web site. Is this the same tractor that Northern sells? It looks the same. Keep us updated on the performance.

18-29691-tractor.gif
18-30376-Paul.jpg

a-usa.gif

/ chinese tractors #4  
Thanks for the compliments. It is still very rough, and will improve over time. Hope to get some new tractor pics up soon. The current ones were taken back during the assembly. The Jinma I have, is very similar to the Nortrac. I saw one in Greensboro, NC last spring. There have been a number of minor updates to the Jinma, and I have a folding rollbar with sunshade, and the hydraulics might be slightly different.

JohnS

/ chinese tractors #5  
Just added 10 recent pics. Be warned! It will be very slow with a modem connection!

JohnS