Choice: food or solar fields

/ Choice: food or solar fields #21  
Last edited:
   / Choice: food or solar fields #22  
Solar and farming can work quite well together. It just takes a little planning. When we get the green light that solar is good then I think we will see a lot of planning of where to use it.
Warehouses and stores with huge unobstructed roofs. Farms with unusable land.
Windows in tall buildings using solar windows (yes they exist).
Solar roofing material for homes. And... when we see how much rebuilding our very old grid systems maybe big utility companies will start embracing home solar systems that put excess power back in the grid.

I bet if they knocked down North Philly and put solar panels there, they could get more energy from the sun and get rid of some crime infested slums.

Funny how once the faculty lounge ivy leaguers gets an idea, it always gets guinea pigged by the rural people.
Prisons, Nuke plants, solar fields, landfills, trash recycling, chemical plants, ordinance testing, etc.

Last edited:
   / Choice: food or solar fields #26  
Not to worry, California has it all figured out!
They shut off the water to California Valley farmers to save the water for the Delta smelt. It is a tiny fish and there are probably five of them left. I'd love to eat one, if I get a chance!
Anyway, The dry, flat useless farm land is not growing food anymore so they should be able to find all the solar field acres they need there.
They should be able to get all the lithium they need by raping the indian reservations. We don't need beef either. Go Vegan! If you can grow the vegetables somewhere else! Beef farts are destroying California anyways.....

/ Choice: food or solar fields #27  
Last edited:
   / Choice: food or solar fields #28  
Not so. Lithium extracted from water at Salton Sea
Lithium is part of liberal plans. They control the media.
Don't trust what you don't hear!

/ Choice: food or solar fields #29  
Lithium is part of liberal plans. They control the media.
Don't trust what you don't hear!

Try to educate yourself

Lithium

/ Choice: food or solar fields #30  
The lithium will have to come from open-pit mining.
Won't that be swell for the environment!
that far out there wont be lithium batteries. we already are moving ahead towards sodium ion. by then this will be old hat.
As far as what to do with the old batteries, somebody better start working on that! They do not have a plan.....

not to fear there are several major companies that are recycling electric car batteries. Blue oval if i remember.... will have one or two in house.