Christmas came early!

/ Christmas came early! #41  
@Shirleyshusband - I hope you thoroughly enjoy the fact that Christmas came early for you!!
Very nice tractor purchase with the smile factor of the cab everytime you get to use it.

Merry Christmas!

/ Christmas came early!
I have to disagree on several fronts. See above. There is only one thing a buyer needs to know no matter what the lenders come up with: “what’s coming out of my pocket”.
This is the only correct answer. Simplify and compare your options.

Bought a car awhile back. $2000 less if we financed. I could have gone cash but they wouldn't come down on the cash deal. So we financed and paid off the following week. Dealer said they get better deals from the bank the more loans they have.

Someone asked, it's a 50 hp.

Merry Christmas all!

/ Christmas came early! #43  
I watched a few YouTube videos on how to negotiate at the dealer. I'm not sure how good they are, but one thing that stuck with me was to never tell them that you are paying cash until the very end. They have a series of ways to get as much out of you as possible, and if they can get you into a long term loan, they can lower the sales price so they can make more money over time. As soon as you tell them you are paying cash, they lose all their tricks to get more money out of you.

/ Christmas came early! #44  
Congrats and well done on the trade value. Merry Christmas everyone!

/ Christmas came early! #45  
I watched a few YouTube videos on how to negotiate at the dealer. I'm not sure how good they are, but one thing that stuck with me was to never tell them that you are paying cash until the very end. They have a series of ways to get as much out of you as possible, and if they can get you into a long term loan, they can lower the sales price so they can make more money over time. As soon as you tell them you are paying cash, they lose all their tricks to get more money out of you.
Not necessarily so at all Eddie. As a dealership, we love cash. Keeps a middleman lender out of the picture and there is more money to be made with moneys drawing interest in our own bank account than the paultry 1% gained from a corporate loan.
Do not forget, selling cars and selling tractors have way more differences than similarity.

Last edited:
   / Christmas came early! #46  
This is the only correct answer. Simplify and compare your options.

Bought a car awhile back. $2000 less if we financed. I could have gone cash but they wouldn't come down on the cash deal. So we financed and paid off the following week. Dealer said they get better deals from the bank the more loans they have.

Someone asked, it's a 50 hp.

Merry Christmas all!
This is just usery manipulation on their part.