Christmas Lights, any outdoor ones that last?

/ Christmas Lights, any outdoor ones that last? #11  
Not tht I know off. What a waste of money. The extra electricity for the old ones must easily pay for the garbage LED ones. The old incandescent ones last much, much longer.

Messed with LED strings a few years old yesterday. Why is ist the Blue lights fail the most, followed by the red ones. Weird.

/ Christmas Lights, any outdoor ones that last?
I purchased sealed commercial led light sets 4 years ago and there still working fine. The screw in types let in moisture. The sealed ones do not. Got them thru an online lighting store.

Are the bulbs replaceable? Recall the brand?

/ Christmas Lights, any outdoor ones that last? #13  
On a side not they can't get over how noisy American houses are... studs/joists and drywall you know.

What else is new? Europeans seem to look down their noses at pretty much everything Americans do.

/ Christmas Lights, any outdoor ones that last? #14  
What else is new? Europeans seem to look down their noses at pretty much everything Americans do.

They LOVE our national parks and they LOVE the United Nations founded in San Francisco and adore *****.

One thing about LED outside in snow country is the lack of heat generated can be a negative.

/ Christmas Lights, any outdoor ones that last? #15  
It's why my Dad built this house with coreslab construction, lots of concrete and 3/4" pannelled walls.

Always amazes me how people build big expensive homes and then the basic structure is built just like a cheap house, only bigger.

/ Christmas Lights, any outdoor ones that last? #16  
Are the bulbs replaceable? Recall the brand?

got them from Christmasdesigners.com. I used the M5 and C6 mini lights. there one piece and not replaceable. So far i have had NO issues with failing lamps. Since they dont screw in, theres no chance of getting moisture inside to gum up the works. Nice and bright also.