Chute and deflector electrical connections help

/ Chute and deflector electrical connections help #1  

cows52

Tractor
Kiota 4010 Hydro
I have a 2016 Kiots HST cab and an erskin 1812 hydro ssqq snowblower. I plan on running hoses from rear aux. to front. It came with a warner 20 amp electric controlled hydro valve for the chute rotator. I bought an 8" 3 amp electric valve for the deflector. I have 2 -Myer 25 amp toggle switchs Ill mount in the cab. I need some help on exactly how to wire each switch. Come off close battery to a 25 amp combo on-off switch 25 amp resettable fuse box. Run two 16 gauge wire up into cab to a block. Run full 25 amp wires to one switch and another to a 3 amp relay either before or after the deflector switch ? Then 20 amp and 3 amp wires to the valves ? Or do I just run 25 amp wires from the switchs to the snowblower and put a 3 amp relay there for the deflector? So my question is when to change the 25 amps to 20 amps and 3 amps. The electric valve cannot exceed 3 amps, not sure if the warner has max amps. I know there are many different ways to wire it up. Could someone hand draw a wiring sketch layout, so I and others can learn.

/ Chute and deflector electrical connections help #2  
You left me thoroughly confused but I would not run twenty amps through sixteen gauge wire. I'd go with fourteen as a bare minimum and twelve would be preferred.

/ Chute and deflector electrical connections help #3  
Welcome to TBN, I see this is your first post!
1. I would start with figuring out the wire sizes needed to supply the loads.
Look for the wattage rating Or amperage on each valve or device that is going to use power.
Watts / 12 volts = Amps
2. Size the fuses for the ampacity of each wire feeding each load (valve, electric valve for the deflector)
Divide the amp draw by .75 to find the size of the fuse you need for each load. ie; 3 / .75 = 4 Amp fuse.
Hope this gets you started.

My preference is to mount fuses as close the the Battery as possible. Relays as close to what they are controlling as possible.
If you google Bosch style 12 volt relays (my preference) you should be able to get the information you need to self install for your needs. Look for waterproof relays.