Civil War History Quiz

/ Civil War History Quiz #1  

jerrybob

Tractor
yanmar 186D....JD LT180....DR Brush Cutter
   / Civil War History Quiz #2  
Terrible, 9.
But given I don't live in the US I think I can be forgiven.

/ Civil War History Quiz #3  
There was nothing about the Roundheads or the Cavaliers, let alone Cromwell!

/ Civil War History Quiz #4  
First thing, it wasn't a 'civil war'. Those are where two factions are fighting for control of the govt.

The South left and wished to be left alone. The resulting war was from Northern aggression against folks attempting to use the same principles of the Declaration of Independence.....that people have the right to form a new govt when they choose to do so.

Amazing how we celebrate the War of Independence of 1776, and call the one of 1861 a "civil war". Proves yet again the winner write the history.

/ Civil War History Quiz
It's just a test.........take it or leave it.........just relax......have some fun if you choose.........take a breath........wow!

/ Civil War History Quiz #6  
4 of the first 5 correct. I quit while I was ahead because my civil war history is very weak.

/ Civil War History Quiz #7  
I did the whole test, but at the end the page flipped over to #1 again and didn't give me the results. I do know I got the first 4 right and a few after that. Not being an American and having not studied the CW was to my detriment.

/ Civil War History Quiz #8  
The engine one was super easy. I aced that. The only difficult question was the Otto cycle one that caught some people, but it was fairly easy as none of the other answers were close to being correct. If they had thrown in Carnot cycle or something, then it would have been harder. 22/35 on this one. I am no student of the Civil War, that is for sure...