Loader Ck 2610 FEL Mounting Question

/ Ck 2610 FEL Mounting Question #1  

southerniltractor

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40se HST with FEL, Simplicity Landlord, JD130
Howdy,

Does the CK2610 have a rear mount component on the FEL from bottom of mount to rear axle of tractor?

I advised a friend to purchase the 2610 based on his tractor needs. So far, he happy with the machine, but realize this his first tractor and I don't live close enough to help him in person.

Today i flew in to help him build a shed. We are using tractor in the build and i gave it a look over to check for any issue.

Saw the FEL does not have a rear component for the FEL mount. There are bolt holes in the mount leading me to believe is may need one (like my DK40).

Will post photo once I figure out how with a phone.

Thanks,
Mike

/ Ck 2610 FEL Mounting Question #2  
No, I don't think the front loader on a 2610 has any extra frame supports going to the rear end. The bolt holes in the mount are probably for forward attachment points on a backhoe subframe, if you were to attach the kioti one.

/ Ck 2610 FEL Mounting Question #3  
Howdy,

Does the CK2610 have a rear mount component on the FEL from bottom of mount to rear axle of tractor?

I advised a friend to purchase the 2610 based on his tractor needs. So far, he happy with the machine, but realize this his first tractor and I don't live close enough to help him in person.

Today i flew in to help him build a shed. We are using tractor in the build and i gave it a look over to check for any issue.

Saw the FEL does not have a rear component for the FEL mount. There are bolt holes in the mount leading me to believe is may need one (like my DK40).

Will post photo once I figure out how with a phone.

Thanks,
Mike

I believe those are for a backhoe mount.