CK 35 Bottom Seat Cushion

/ CK 35 Bottom Seat Cushion #1  

skipples

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK35 HST, Kioti DK5310SE HST
Mine's shot. Wondering if anyone has replaced it with aftermarket or oem. I can't seem to find a dealer that knows where to get one.

/ CK 35 Bottom Seat Cushion
Thanks for the info. Mine is a two piece affair. I think I'll take the bottom section to the tractor store for comparison and see what they have. I tried MIE with no success and I don't know about Nolts.

/ CK 35 Bottom Seat Cushion #4  
Have you tried looking for an auto/boat upholstery shop?
it was the only way I could get my seat covers for Wiley. Exhausted many avenues.
Was pricey, but what price of placing one's back on a hot black vinyl seat and getting burned versus being able to sit comfortably first time and go to work......
Plus you can chose the foam density for your comfort and cover options as well.
Good luck....

/ CK 35 Bottom Seat Cushion #5  
I have replaced both the tractor seat and the Backhoe seat under warranty as soon as they showed signs of a crack. I think warranty period for seats are under the 2 year bumper to bumper.

/ CK 35 Bottom Seat Cushion #6  
Mine's shot. Wondering if anyone has replaced it with aftermarket or oem. I can't seem to find a dealer that knows where to get one.

Try ...Home - Seat Warehouse
They have aftermarket seats to fit most any tractor.
I bought a replacement seat from them for my Kubota L48 TLB.
Had to modify very slightly
Good quality, and not expensive.

/ CK 35 Bottom Seat Cushion #7  
I think I'll take the bottom section to the tractor store for comparison and see what they have.

YLEE has it right.

Take the bottom section only to an upholstery shop that does MC seats. I have 1-2 ATV seats done per year by a guy in San Jose. There should be at least one shop in Oxnard. I pay about $75 for labor and materials (vinyl).

My CK30 seat bottom has some cracks after 15 years, but not all the way into the foam. You can choose foam density if you go to a shop.

/ CK 35 Bottom Seat Cushion #8  
$75 certainly seems worth it considering the cost of new.

/ CK 35 Bottom Seat Cushion #9  
I have used Seat Warehouse. Good quality and i am sure they have one that will match with no more than drilling a couple holes.

/ CK 35 Bottom Seat Cushion #10  
YLEE has it right.

Take the bottom section only to an upholstery shop that does MC seats. I have 1-2 ATV seats done per year by a guy in San Jose. There should be at least one shop in Oxnard. I pay about $75 for labor and materials (vinyl).

My CK30 seat bottom has some cracks after 15 years, but not all the way into the foam. You can choose foam density if you go to a shop.

We have had good success with taking seat bottoms to a local upholstery shop. You typically can't buy individual pieces of seats of this type, so unless you want to fork out for a whole new seat, upholstery may be the best option.