CK 3510 improvements

/ CK 3510 improvements #11  
I have a 4010SE and totally agree the brake should be on the left side. Trying to measure your distance when trying to hook up a loader on the front or something on the rear of the tractor when dealing with inches is so much easier and safer with the brake petal on the left side. I had a sub compact Massey before this one tractor with the brake on the left and so much better. Have to get it changed
Those are the reasons I added the left brake pedal to my 3510.

/ CK 3510 improvements #12  
I have 45 hours on my Kioti. Having had 4 different Kubota's gives a little bit of ability to know what I like about the CK 3510 HST and other stuff not so much. I did bypass the neutral gear selector switch. That drove me CRAZY. I think it is more dangerous with it than without it but neither to be a concern. I never understood Kubota's "regeneration" hydraulic system, now I do and it is superior. All new filters at 43 hours except fuel and air. I will be able to test it shortly with a flail mower next week and will be curious how well it spins a 62" mower.

/ CK 3510 improvements #14  
I too wanted differential braking on my 4010 HST. While looking through the service manual I also saw that there are differential brakes on other CK models and wondered if I could order those parts and convert mine over. I'm guessing there is not room on the right for both brake pedals, but a single left side pedal seems like a good plan. I have certainly had some situations, mostly connecting implements, where the split second between the go pedal and the brake allowed a slight roll back. While I like the idea of differential braking, I can't say I've ever actually needed it. Left side brake though, hmmmm, guess I'll be heading back to the parts listings to think this over some more...