CK25 Hose Kit

/ CK25 Hose Kit #1  

Bsavulis

Tractor
Kioti CK25
I am trying to get a rear hose kit for my 2005 CK25HST I believe it is used to send hydraulics to a backhoe. Once I mount my backhoe it will probably never come off, so I do not really need a full remote kit. Also I do not have any rear 3pt implements for this tractor. I have emailed a few of the dealers I found mentioned on this website but have not received a response. The closest dealer is 3.5 hrs away, so I would really like to mail order this. Can any one assist with a part number or recommend a dealer to email?

Thanks

/ CK25 Hose Kit #2  
What will you hook the hoses to without a rear valve? Sorry, you need the full kit, not just hoses.

Oh, welcome to TBN. You might try calling Michigan Iron (site advertiser here) for the part(s) you need.

/ CK25 Hose Kit #4  
Thinking it over, I see how that could work... "steal" 3 pt hydraulics for backhoe. Due to expense (around $700 I think) for correct 1st valve with detent, I can see the temptation.

I wouldn't want to do it that way, but I do have rear implements with top 'n' tilt, so I am biased.

I still recommend calling MIE, parts diagram for starters here, phone# is on website: MIE

/ CK25 Hose Kit #5  
I managed to find a new-old-stock (second) rear remote kit on ebay for about $300. It was advertised for a DK45SC but it was a perfect fit for my DK45S.

Maybe this one could be made to work with your machine. It's for a CK20s but it may be close your 25. It looks like the control lever arrangement is different between the 20S and the 25 but the rest may be similar. Or maybe just search ebay (patiently) for a better match.

I'd recommend comparing part numbers between any kit and the kit specified your exact machine using one of the online parts sites. like this one.

The actual valve is the costly part. If the hard lines to the quick couplers are off a bit you can order hoses online which aren't too expensive.

Last edited:
   / CK25 Hose Kit #6  
I originally had that hose kit on my CK30hst. It does work well and especially if you leave your bh on all the time. Crawling under the tractor with a wrench to turn the valve was a pain because my bh didn't stay mounted. I switched to the rear remotes. I sold my hose kit to one of the guys here. From the page you referenced, it was "the lion king". I will check for any paperwork/part number but believe I sent everything with the valve to lion king. I'm not sure if Kioti still makes that hose kit. The guys at Michigan Iron, especially Robert in the parts section, would know.

/ CK25 Hose Kit
Guys, thanks for all the assistance. I have hit a brick wall though. The rear hose kit and remote kit are not available from Kioti, so it is back to the drawing board. There is a remote for a CK20 for in the classifieds, however I have not been able to find out if it would work. Has anyone gone the after market route, and cobbled up their own backhoe connections. Does anyone know if there is a Power beyond port on the CK25 valve body? I checked my service manual but did not see anything specifically labeled as such.

Thanks

/ CK25 Hose Kit #8  
There should be still a remote kit available I just got quoted 400 for the second remote kit from Michigan Iron and Equipment. Have you called them it is the same for the ck 25-30-35
Your loader valve has power beyond, it is the hose that runs from it to the rear end to run the 3pt hitch you can always break that steel line and add in a set of hoses that would go to your backhoe. That is what I did to run hydraulics to my 3rd function valve.

/ CK25 Hose Kit #9  
The remote kits are still available but Bsavulis is trying to get the hose kit. They're similar in supplying hydraulic flow but different valve unit. I had bought my hose kit back in 2005 or 2006. I had heard that Kioti stopped making them a few years later. It's a nice less expensive set-up, $125 when I bought vs $325 or so for the remote, if just using for the bh and never removing. I did finally switch to the remote and had sold the hose kit to another member here.

/ CK25 Hose Kit
Thanks guys, I did find that the hose kit is not available anymore, and that the remote kit is in very very limited supply at $400.00 + s&h. The $400 is just a tough nut to swallow for something I will not ever use once the backhoe is mounted.