CK25 max hyd. pressure

/ CK25 max hyd. pressure #1  

Gittyup

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK25 Shuttle Shift, loaded tires, JD X739
Does anyone know what is the maximum hydraulic pressure on a CK25? I can't seem to find this number in the specification nor owner's manual.

/ CK25 max hyd. pressure #2  
I am not sure what the tractor is rated for, but the operating pressure for the backhoe is 2000 psi, according to a Kioti CK25/30/35 PDF brochure.

/ CK25 max hyd. pressure #3  
Hello Gittyup, i believe the pressure range is 2480 to 2560 psi Matt

/ CK25 max hyd. pressure #4  
albmn10 said:

I have a question, whats the easiest way to find out what your hydraulic systems putting out?

Sorry Gittyup, didnt mean to hyjack your thread....chris

/ CK25 max hyd. pressure
albmn10 said:

Thanks!

/ CK25 max hyd. pressure #6  
ALBMN go it. Shop manual says the factory spec fo the relief valve is 2489-2560.

I'd also be interested to know if anyone has an easy way to attach a gage.

/ CK25 max hyd. pressure #7  
You can just plumb a gauge into one of the FEL ports, then move the joystick to power that port. You want to dead-head the system right into the gauge. Total cost is about $35.00 or so for the setup.

/ CK25 max hyd. pressure #8  
ERE said:
ALBMN go it. Shop manual says the factory spec fo the relief valve is 2489-2560.

I'd also be interested to know if anyone has an easy way to attach a gage.

Here's a way of attaching a pressure gauge 'inline', demonstrated on a CK30.

I searched on ebay and found an inexpensive 5000 PSI pressure gauge (about $5.00 + shipping). Took the gauge to a local 'hydraulic hose supply' and asked for a 'T' fitting. They had the exact fitting without having to use any inline adapters, just one reducer for the gauge itself. Cautionary note: Do not use regular plumbling pipe, it's not designed for the high PSI's.

See attachment.

Don

Attachments

• Dscf1588.jpg
    Dscf1588.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 298
   / CK25 max hyd. pressure
Very cool gauge add-on, TB. Did you use regular pipe thread compound on that connection?

Now that pressure is confirmed, it looks like a 2500 psi cylinder might be damaged by my CK. I guess that means a 3000 psi cylinder.

/ CK25 max hyd. pressure #10  
Gittyup said:
Very cool gauge add-on, TB. Did you use regular pipe thread compound on that connection?

I'm not sure of the exact compund I used. It's been a little while since I added the pressure gauges. Care must be taken if using teflon tape for fear of shearing off a small piece of the tape and then causing problems if it gets jamned in the system. A pipe compound is a more popular choice.

Quick disconnects could be plumbed in the setup for ease of use.

Don