ck2610 - hydraulic pump specs & flow path

/ ck2610 - hydraulic pump specs & flow path #1  

orangetree

Silver Member
Tractor
kioti ck2610
have a ck2610. Happy with it (except for BH departure angle ... another topic). I'm making some hydraulic mods/additions and am not finding much specific information on the pump.

Tractor is rated at 11.7 GPM. That is shared between the hydraulics, steering cylinders, and HST.

Pump picture below. As labeled, one line goes to the FEL/RearRemotes/3pt. Another line snakes up to the dash; I assume this heads to a valve controlling the steering cylinders. And a large, low-pressure pipe underneath being the return from the transmission case.

1. are these two 'circuits' fully separate? IE two separate positive-displacement pumps that simply share a drive axle and a source reservoir?
    1. assuming they are separate, is there an accurate spec on the rated flow for each? I read that ~4gpm is reasonable for the HST leaving ~7.5gpm for the hydraulics ... what's the actual spec?
  2. is the HST chained behind the steering? Or the FEL/etc?
PXL_20220423_211839956.jpg

/ ck2610 - hydraulic pump specs & flow path #2  
Accordingly to the service manual, the tractor has a 10 cc main pump and a 6.5 cc secondary pump.

The 6.5 cc pump puts out 4.4 GPM and it feeds the power steering. The return of the power steering provides the charge pressure for the HST.

The 10 cc pump puts out 6.8 GPM. It feeds the loader valve, remotes, 3 pt hitch and backhoe.

/ ck2610 - hydraulic pump specs & flow path
The 6.5 cc pump puts out 4.4 GPM and it feeds the power steering. The return of the power steering provides the charge pressure for the HST.

The 10 cc pump puts out 6.8 GPM. It feeds the loader valve, remotes, 3 pt hitch and backhoe.
Sounds ~accurate, thanks! (although it adds up to 11.2gpm; where'd my 1/2 gpm go kioti??)

A bit disappointing on the flow for the hydraulics, but such it is (I knew it was lower, had thought it was a higher % of the total flow; but by the lenght of the sections, a 60/40% split does look accurate.

Accordingly to the service manual, the tractor has a 10 cc main pump and a 6.5 cc secondary pump.
The actual service manual would REALLY help ... do you know how/where can I get it?

/ ck2610 - hydraulic pump specs & flow path #4  
Sounds ~accurate, thanks! (although it adds up to 11.2gpm; where'd my 1/2 gpm go kioti??)

A bit disappointing on the flow for the hydraulics, but such it is (I knew it was lower, had thought it was a higher % of the total flow; but by the lenght of the sections, a 60/40% split does look accurate.

The actual service manual would REALLY help ... do you know how/where can I get it?
Try search on the Kioti Service Manual thread. There should be a link for the service manual somewhere in there. If it doesn't work since Kioti changed some stuff, let me know and I'll upload the one I saved to the cloud and share the link with you when I get a little bit more time.