CK3510SE open station armrests?

/ CK3510SE open station armrests? #1  

pcustoms

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK3510SE
Any have a on for the Left and Right armrests on the ck3510SE open station?

Sales brochure and specs say they are standard. Tractor didn't come with them.

Dealert has sent me the RH for what appears to be the base CK model, holes don't line up.

Dealer now sent a LH and RH kit, same deal. Nothing lines up and appears to be for the base model.

/ CK3510SE open station armrests? #2  
I could not confirm if the CK3510SE open station seats come with armrests or if they are optional. But apparently your dealer thinks you should have them, because he is trying to get them for you. Sadly he keeps sending the wrong parts. I did try to find the specific part number on Michigan Iron, and could not locate any seat parts for this model....very strange.

/ CK3510SE open station armrests?
I could not confirm if the CK3510SE open station seats come with armrests or if they are optional. But apparently your dealer thinks you should have them, because he is trying to get them for you. Sadly he keeps sending the wrong parts.

Yes, it is supposed to have them per the sales literature, pictures and standard equipment list.

I'd be curious to see what everyone has for seats on their ckXX10SE open stations.

Seems I may have a unique seat

20200612_075337.jpg
20200608_200700.jpg

/ CK3510SE open station armrests? #4  
I found the Kioti part numbers:

LH armrest = TC26-1263A
RH armrest = TC26-1264A

At least you can tell your dealer what exact armrests you need. Screenshot_20200618-212456_Dolphin.jpg

/ CK3510SE open station armrests? #6  
OK, this is just my opinion, but you may have got the newly designed Kioti seats for 2020, and they have not yet updated their official parts catalog yet. I think this may explain why even your dealer is experiencing problems. Your dealer just needs to talk to Kioti in North Carolina directly.

Its also possible, you got seats made just for the 2020 National farm show held in Louisville, Kentucky, which had displayed the Kioti name on all the tractor seats at the show. Most production seats actually do not have the "Kioti" in orange. Did you receive your tractor anytime after February 20th ?

Last edited:
OK, this is just my opinion, but you may have got the newly designed Kioti seats for 2020, and they have not yet updated their official parts catalog yet. I think this may explain why even your dealer is experiencing problems. Your dealer just needs to talk to Kioti in North Carolina directly.

Its also possible, you got seats made just for the 2020 National farm show held in Louisville, Kentucky, which had displayed the Kioti name on all the tractor seats at the show. Most production seats actually do not have the "Kioti" in orange. Did you receive your tractor anytime after February 20th ?

Interesting, what's your source for this information, are you a dealer or otherwise officially affiliated with Kioti?

I've got the build date written down somewhere, I belive it was a late 2019 build, I took delivery in march 2020.

The seat is a Grammer msg283/520

/ CK3510SE open station armrests? #8  
A4C2CCEC-F10B-4DC5-8726-FE1731D69EBE.jpeg - Mine is a 2020 - with the "orange" seat and yes the SE comes with the armrests - I'll check my service manual for the part # but rademamj1 may be correct you may need to have the dealer call in - the units arriving at the dealerships that I have been in are starting to have the orange label seats not sure if they are across the line change or not

View attachment 660188 - Mine is a 2020 - with the "orange" seat and yes the SE comes with the armrests - I'll check my service manual for the part # but rademamj1 may be correct you may need to have the dealer call in - the units arriving at the dealerships that I have been in are starting to have the orange label seats not sure if they are across the line change or not

And the plot thickens! My tractor was a transfer from Concord Tractor.

Can you post a pic of how they mount to the seat, and any part numbers on them?

Thanks!

/ CK3510SE open station armrests? #10  
Somewhere, your armrests were removed. I am sure your dealer will locate the part number. Tractor manufacturers should not make armrests an option, but always standard equipment, regardless of model. Kubota does same thing.

Last edited: