ck3510se small bolts on loader keep backing out

/ ck3510se small bolts on loader keep backing out #1  

NYCheese

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK3510se hst TLB
DSCN0014.jpg

Not my picture, just grabbed it off google to show the problem bolts. They're the short bolts that hold the little teardrop shaped plates on. I noticed it because one of them came completely out, and the teardrop plate had spun 180 degrees, and grease was everywhere. I checked them all, and the 2 circled were loose on both sides, none of the others were. Seems strange that the same ones backed out on both sides....am I using the loader improperly in some way to cause it?

/ ck3510se small bolts on loader keep backing out #2  
View attachment 604873

Not my picture, just grabbed it off google to show the problem bolts. They're the short bolts that hold the little teardrop shaped plates on. I noticed it because one of them came completely out, and the teardrop plate had spun 180 degrees, and grease was everywhere. I checked them all, and the 2 circled were loose on both sides, none of the others were. Seems strange that the same ones backed out on both sides....am I using the loader improperly in some way to cause it?

It is a common problem. take out bolts. Clean bolt and hole with some good solvent. You are looking to get the hole threads and bolts clean and dry. They will be very greasy. Put on red locktite on bolt. Put it back in with the appropriate torque. Re-grease the zerk/joint. You are done.

/ ck3510se small bolts on loader keep backing out
It is a common problem. take out bolts. Clean bolt and hole with some good solvent. You are looking to get the hole threads and bolts clean and dry. They will be very greasy. Put on red locktite on bolt. Put it back in with the appropriate torque. Re-grease the zerk/joint. You are done.

Thanks, I was planning on locktite, just wanted to check and make sure I wasn't doing something to cause them to keep backing out.

/ ck3510se small bolts on loader keep backing out #4  
Thanks, I was planning on locktite, just wanted to check and make sure I wasn't doing something to cause them to keep backing out.

Nope, I have had several back out until I locktited them in. They were grease covered in the threads.