Ck4010SE Roof Access

/ Ck4010SE Roof Access
Finished wiring, seperated front and rear work lights by adding relay, new speakers, added rear view camera and a switch to turn it on and off IMAG1318.jpgIMAG1326.jpgIMAG1320.jpg .... IMAG1323.jpgIMAG1324.jpgIMAG1330.jpgIMAG1331.jpg

/ Ck4010SE Roof Access #12  
The tractor uses a Metra 70-7712 harness for the radio, is that correct?

EDIT: Lol clearly I need to look at *all* the pictures. :ashamed:

/ Ck4010SE Roof Access #14  
Is ground for the radio provided in the harness or did you need to ground it separately?

/ Ck4010SE Roof Access #15  
Looks good, nice workmanship. I'm thinking about adding a couple of cameras to mine, having problems deciding what to get I put one in my plow truck and it works good I'm just not pleased with the color rendition on it, I would like to have the quality my RAM has with the 8.4 system.

/ Ck4010SE Roof Access
Looks good, nice workmanship. I'm thinking about adding a couple of cameras to mine, having problems deciding what to get I put one in my plow truck and it works good I'm just not pleased with the color rendition on it, I would like to have the quality my RAM has with the 8.4 system.
Thanks. Im using a $15 camera now. IMAG1333.jpgIMAG1332.jpgIMAG1331.jpg

/ Ck4010SE Roof Access #18  
Thanks. Was the harness color correct for you? I.E. yellow for battery, red for ignition, black for ground, etc. For some reason I have no constant power at the connector but there are no blown fuses from what I can tell.

Edit: Well I can see from your photo that you just matched up the colors, so I gotta figure out why I'm not getting battery power on the yellow wire.

/ Ck4010SE Roof Access #19  
Awesome i want to do all of these same things on my rig haha. Glad I looked here and found the radio harness!!!

/ Ck4010SE Roof Access #20  
Thanks. Was the harness color correct for you? I.E. yellow for battery, red for ignition, black for ground, etc. For some reason I have no constant power at the connector but there are no blown fuses from what I can tell.

Edit: Well I can see from your photo that you just matched up the colors, so I gotta figure out why I'm not getting battery power on the yellow wire.

Lack of constant power may be caused by a corroded pin in the harness under the tractor near the cab step. Water gets in the connection and won’t drain because of the orientation of the connector, causing galvanic corrosion of the constant power pin.