Clearing job

/ Clearing job #11  
Curious D7E as to what chain saws you prefer? Looks like you have plenty of experience using them!!

/ Clearing job
Curious D7E as to what chain saws you prefer? Looks like you have plenty of experience using them!!

We have allsorts 2 stihls,2 Husquvarna,1 jonsered,and 1 john deere,And have had others like echo's and dolmars but i wold only really consider stihl in the future.
I'm a huge fan of stihl 026 or MS260 and am currently on my 4th one.
The stumps go in the fire alond with every thing else then remains are buried after.

/ Clearing job
The chances are very good that the fan is blowing hot air back. A couple of pieces of tarp would make the operator seat very comfortable.:D

It's actually still forewards because it blows soot and hot sparks back at you when pushing the fires up..!

/ Clearing job
   / Clearing job #17  
It's actually still forewards because it blows soot and hot sparks back at you when pushing the fires up..!

That makes sense. Guess I blew another one.:eek:

/ Clearing job #18  
We have allsorts 2 stihls,2 Husquvarna,1 jonsered,and 1 john deere,And have had others like echo's and dolmars but i wold only really consider stihl in the future.
I'm a huge fan of stihl 026 or MS260 and am currently on my 4th one.
The stumps go in the fire alond with every thing else then remains are buried after.

Sounds like you need one of these -

Cool Bobcat Attachment

/ Clearing job
Cant get your link to work......But an old excavator is what i really need...

/ Clearing job #20  
Cant get your link to work......But an old excavator is what i really need...

It's a video and I just tried it - still works for me. It's an attachment that saws wood then splits it - grab a log and a few seconds later it's sawed and split - I guess the only thing it doesn't do is stack it.