clearing land

/ clearing land #21  
Very nice build - workinonit.

/ clearing land
Land Plane Grading Scraper. Another implement used to smooth out driveways or tilled land. The beauty of this implement - almost zero learning curve and it does a great job. Kind of like a high tech woven fence drag. Just hook it up to the 3-point and pull it.
Picking up a 7’ tomorrow actually. Been on order for a few weeks

/ clearing land #23  
You will appreciate what it can do. Mine - Land Pride GS2584. Sitting on its pallet out in the old orchard.
IMG_0008.jpeg

/ clearing land #25  
Thanks guys. The back story on this is that years ago when I built my house I borrowed one from a good friend. He built his with the offest blades like mine is built. It was the best leveling implement I've ever used. When I started looking for one they were so expensive and none with the offset blades. So I went to my friend to see if he still had his. He said yea, take it and use it to build yours by. Then he gave me most of the material to build it with. I have the cost of the 2 cutter blades and some pins in mine. It's very sturdy and very heavy.

/ clearing land #26  
I hope it works well for you. I'm afraid the Volkswagon-sized rocks just under the surface at my place would tear it up though. :(

/ clearing land #27  
We don't have rocks in this part of SC thankfully. Something would definately have to give if it hit a rock that size and behind a 100 HP tractor I'm guessing it would be the blade, though it is very stoutly built.