Clogged fuel line Kubota 3901

/ Clogged fuel line Kubota 3901 #11  
The fuel line is for fuel to flow through. As long as fuel and ONLY fuel enter the tank, you wont ever clog the line. IT is not a kubota problem.

When you drain the fuel out and blow out the line, are you blowing the debris right back in the tank? How are you draining the tank if the line is clogged? after you blow the hose out....what is the debris that was clogging it?

I dont think Id ever try to blame/bash a manufacture for my own failure to ensure only clean fuel went into the tank

/ Clogged fuel line Kubota 3901 #12  
Not to keep bashing you, but clogged lines and water accumulation - all signs point to crappy fuel or REALLY bad fueling technique. I think its your fuel if I was betting. I fuel with cans all the time. I buy from a well known truck stop, keep the cans full and dry, add additives and wipe off the cans and fuel cap when refueling.

I notice a lot of fine dust likes to gather around the fuel cap area. Keep that clean.

/ Clogged fuel line Kubota 3901 #13  
Well, you're wrong then, because it sure has one and it cost me €4000+ less than the equivalent Kubota L3560. And that's just one of the features that the Branson has over the Kubota, there are several more...

The 70's Kubota B7000 I had also had one. Not sure why they got rid of those things now.
I'm happy for ya.........

• Good Post
Reactions: LD1