CNH 75C radio turns off and on as more accessories are turned on.

/ CNH 75C radio turns off and on as more accessories are turned on. #1  

stumblinhorse

Platinum Member
Tractor
Case Farmall 75C, Kubota L3130
Wondered if anyone had seen something like this before. Since new, the radio shuts off as I turn on things, accessories, then turns back on. So if I turn on the wipers, radio restarts. Lights on, radio restarts. All things work fine, except the radio, don’t flicker or anything. Battery is fully charged.

I am assuming it is just a ground or something with just the wiring to the radio. Wondered if anyone has seen something similar before I start pulling stuff apart:).

thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:
   / CNH 75C radio turns off and on as more accessories are turned on. #2  
Haven’t seen anything like that, but would agree that it is a grounding issue. See if you can locate the radio ground and look for loose connections

/ CNH 75C radio turns off and on as more accessories are turned on. #3  
Wondered if anyone had seen something like this before. Since new, the radio shuts off as I turn on things, accessories, then turns back on. So if I turn on the wipers, radio restarts. Lights on, radio restarts. All things work fine, except the radio, don’t flicker or anything. Battery is fully charged.

I am assuming it is just a ground or something with just the wiring to the radio. Wondered if anyone has seen something similar before I start pulling stuff apart:).

thanks in advance for any help.
Your tractor is equipped with the “auto radio shut off” feature, also known as “ARSO”.

I have similar features in mine. One is the “auto engine shut down” feature, also known as “AESD”
Mine shuts the tractor engine off right when you are getting ready to make some money. :)

/ CNH 75C radio turns off and on as more accessories are turned on.
Following up on this. Love when problems are simple. I pulled the radio and the connectors had one prong that was not straight so wasn’t properly directly slid into the “spot“ it was supposed to be in, it was along side. So straighten it out and replugged and now working perfectly.