College Football

/ College Football #41  
Bull s**t can't stop.

Let's face it, college football is about money.

Everything is about money including politics and religon.

I live in KS. so all I have to say is "c'mon basketball season"!! Kansas University sucks this year and Kansas State is a only a little better.

/ College Football
NEW YORK (AP) -- Cam Newton and Auburn blew by Boise State into first place in the BCS standings.

The unbeaten Tigers (8-0) vaulted from fourth to the top spot Sunday, putting the Southeastern Conference in line for a fifth straight appearance in the national title game.

Oregon (7-0) remained second, which works just fine for the Ducks because if they win out they'll likely play in the BCS title game in Glendale, Ariz., in January.

Boise State (6-0) was still stuck in third place. The Broncos were off last week while Auburn beat LSU 24-17 and Oregon pounded Pac-10 rival UCLA 60-13.

TCU (8-0) was fourth, Michigan State (8-0) fifth and Missouri (7-0) sixth.

Read more: Auburn passes Boise State, takes 1st in BCS - NCAA Football - SI.com

/ College Football #44  
Howdy neighbor:)

Where abouts is central ohio you from. I am a morrow countian.

Howdy!
I am a Coshocton County resident, just 5 min from Licking County. 30 away from Newark, Mt Vernon, Zanesville, and of course Coshocton.

/ College Football #45  
Howdy!
I am a Coshocton County resident, just 5 min from Licking County. 30 away from Newark, Mt Vernon, Zanesville, and of course Coshocton.

Well not exactally neighbors then, but close enough.

I am aboub 20 miles west of Mt vernon. I used to work at a factory in Mt. vernon, and there was quite a few people there frome the coshocton area

/ College Football #46  
Congrats to my Mizzou Tigers. What a game. They are saying its the biggest win in school history.

Now, we got Nebraska this Saturday in Lincoln. This is really fun.

MoKelly

/ College Football #47  
Congrats to my Mizzou Tigers. What a game. They are saying its the biggest win in school history.

Now, we got Nebraska this Saturday in Lincoln. This is really fun.

MoKelly

I'm glad that game is in Lincoln. There can be such a thing as too much fun.

Chuck

/ College Football #48  
I'm glad that game is in Lincoln. There can be such a thing as too much fun.

Chuck

I take it you went to the game Saturday night. I would have traded places with you for that game!

In any case, there will be plenty of adult beverages flowing at my house even though we will watch on TV.

Go Tigers!

MoKelly

/ College Football
Interesting day today! Mizzou and Michigan State both lose, and the Ducks beat USC by 21. :thumbsup:

/ College Football #50  
Oregon State Beavers.

While I am happy for the ducks, you have to go with a team that doesn't have the deep pockets of Phil Knight (Nike founder) and still manages to have decent bowl winning teams.