Compact 4310 E-hydro hydraulics jerking

/ Compact 4310 E-hydro hydraulics jerking #1  

tdavis7057

Tractor
2004 Johndeere 4310
2004 John Deere 4310 ehydro has hydraulic problems. The loader, 3 point lift, steering (and sometimes the transmission) all jerk when used.

/ Compact 4310 E-hydro hydraulics jerking #2  
I would start by cleaning the screen, and replacing the filter and fluid.

/ Compact 4310 E-hydro hydraulics jerking #3  
Also check any rubber hose on the suction side of the pump. These have been known to crack with age and allow air to be drawn into the pump but not show any signs of leaking externally

/ Compact 4310 E-hydro hydraulics jerking #4  
These have been known to crack with age and allow air to be drawn into the pump but not show any signs of leaking externally
Or collapse too. (y)

/ Compact 4310 E-hydro hydraulics jerking #5  
Is the fluid at the proper level?

/ Compact 4310 E-hydro hydraulics jerking #6  
Hydro fluid possibly overheating.

/ Compact 4310 E-hydro hydraulics jerking #7  
Does the jerking go away as the trans-hydro oil heats up? If so then try J20D spec trans-hydro oil rather than the J20C you're likely running. If the jerking doesn't go away when the machine and oil heats up, I defer to all the answers given above.

/ Compact 4310 E-hydro hydraulics jerking
I would start by cleaning the screen, and replacing the filter and fluid.
Thank you, TractorGuy, going to do that and change fluid to JDC. I’m using another brand of fluid—someone in a later post suggested that my problem could be the wrong fluid.

Does the jerking go away as the trans-hydro oil heats up? If so then try J20D spec trans-hydro oil rather than the J20C you're likely running. If the jerking doesn't go away when the machine and oil heats up, I defer to all the answers given above.
Thank you! Going to try your suggestion as well, because the jerking does go away after the machine and oil heats up.

Also check any rubber hose on the suction side of the pump. These have been known to crack with age and allow air to be drawn into the pump but not show any signs of leaking externally
Thank you! I can follow through on every answer to my question on this forum. You guys are the best!