3-Point Hitch Compact Kubota 3 pt, hitch

/ Compact Kubota 3 pt, hitch #11  
Will youre rate of drop control knob completly block hyd flow? Some units are better than others for that, is kind of a pain to have to do every time you go up and down but depending on the application and pressures involved sometimes locking rate all the way down will work.

/ Compact Kubota 3 pt, hitch #12  
Will youre rate of drop control knob completly block hyd flow? Some units are better than others for that, is kind of a pain to have to do every time you go up and down but depending on the application and pressures involved sometimes locking rate all the way down will work.

Mine will prevent the arms from going down, but as far as I know, won't prevent further upward motion.

/ Compact Kubota 3 pt, hitch #13  
Yea, is not the same on all units. I have been around some that will stop travel both directions and some that truly only limit the drop. Was just a thought.

/ Compact Kubota 3 pt, hitch #14  
Mine will prevent the arms from going down, but as far as I know, won't prevent further upward motion.

That is correct, none of them prevent the arms from going up. It just prevents the oil from flowing out of the single acting cylinder. Only weight and gravity will evacuate the cylinder thru the drop rate valve, which lets the oil flow back to the tank. Nothing prevents upward movement of the arms. (except that chain)

James K0UA