compact tractor bucket with removable grapple and other accessories

/ compact tractor bucket with removable grapple and other accessories
Hey, thanks guys. Its been really nice to have the grapple tucked away in my truck toolbox since I dont usually know when or where i'll need it. I actually figured i would have broke it by now with the l6060 since i built it for the weak little loader that was on the old l3540 but despite a bunch of abuse its still going strong.

grapple10.jpggrapple9.jpggrapple8.jpg

/ compact tractor bucket with removable grapple and other accessories #12  
Glad to see you're still hanging around here and happy to hear it's still working good for you. I really like the fact that it is removeable with a simple pin when not needed. I am big on modular multi use stuff. I have been wanting a dedicated grapple ever since I got my tractor in june. I would use it mostly for getting firewood, which would be only 8 cords a year but I think the main reason is just because I think they are soo cool. A grapple arm on my pallet forks or one like yours for my bucket would be all I would actualy need for what I would be doing with it. Looks like it is working good for you. Thats quite the brush pile you have going there.

/ compact tractor bucket with removable grapple and other accessories
Glad to see you're still hanging around here and happy to hear it's still working good for you. I really like the fact that it is removeable with a simple pin when not needed. I am big on modular multi use stuff. I have been wanting a dedicated grapple ever since I got my tractor in june. I would use it mostly for getting firewood, which would be only 8 cords a year but I think the main reason is just because I think they are soo cool. A grapple arm on my pallet forks or one like yours for my bucket would be all I would actualy need for what I would be doing with it. Looks like it is working good for you. Thats quite the brush pile you have going there.

Some day I hope to build a bigger one that mounts to a set of pallet forks to use with our skid steers and wheel loader. the only thing i think would be an issue is how heavy and big it would end up having to be. it certainly wouldnt be able to be carried around like the little one i made. Either way, it would be cool to have. for now though, most of the work i do is grading and working on new construction so i just havent had enough of the the type of work to justify building something for pallet forks.