Comparables to Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe

/ Comparables to Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe #21  
I didn't know about the Mule 3 to 6 feature... that is really cool. Did you drive a Pioneer 1k-5? But this Mule is really tempting, the rear seats are really useful, dump bed. Not a crazy long wheelbase. I assume the Pioneer 1k-5 is a little more juiced on the trails, but this thing is $3k less. I really which I could test drive them, but no one has any on the lots.
Get on a SXS forum and find someone close by that has one. I am guessing someone would offer to let you see theirs if you ask a few questions online.

/ Comparables to Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe #22  
I didn't know about the Mule 3 to 6 feature... that is really cool. Did you drive a Pioneer 1k-5? But this Mule is really tempting, the rear seats are really useful, dump bed. Not a crazy long wheelbase. I assume the Pioneer 1k-5 is a little more juiced on the trails, but this thing is $3k less. I really which I could test drive them, but no one has any on the lots.
I owned the P1k-5 for bout a year and a half. The pioneer is definitely more sporty, peppy, faster, etc. The top end of the mule is like 46 mph and the pioneer is 65 mph. 99% of the time I don't need to go that fast. I wish the mule had a little more power but it's a much better machine for what I need here on the farm compared to the Pioneer. If Kawasaki came out with a 1000cc mule I'd be first in line to buy one.