Comparison Comparison between skid steer and compact

/ Comparison between skid steer and compact #31  
Hello all -

Been playing with some larger Cat multi terrain loaders......(289s and 299s) and am loving them.been moving dirt, and opening trails, moving trees and some large items my 49 hp compact can't handle.
My question is this; who can talk me out of selling one of my compacts and keeping the skid steer......I'm already collecting attachments for the ss......lol.
I realize the implements are more expensive, and the tilt and trim 3 pts are great...but overall you can do nearly everything in a s's than in a compact....yes? Or not?
And.....I have a cab with heat air and a hydraulic coupler......kinda nice.
Open to ideas.....I can keep my 3 compacts and keep the heavy equipment I own.....but I can't keep it all stored inside, and I'd hate for a machine to sit around for a long time not being used.

TIA
I really think you would miss out if you did not keep the skid steer. You already mentioned you're doing things your 49 horsepower can't handle. You'd still have two tractors for other jobs more suited to the tractor.

/ Comparison between skid steer and compact #32  
Or do what I do, keep 1 and 1. One CUT and one skidsteer

/ Comparison between skid steer and compact #33  
Have been debating myself; you may be able to rent attachments for SS as well love my SS ;handy except getting in an out