Completed the hard part of homemade 3rd scv remotes install

/ Completed the hard part of homemade 3rd scv remotes install #21  
Can I ask for the size of the fittings you used for front an rear,I used your pic. To make my 4700 work with out 1200.00 kit they want now, I would like to do front an rear connections like your's. Jd won't give me size of fittings, thanks jws64

/ Completed the hard part of homemade 3rd scv remotes install #23  
   / Completed the hard part of homemade 3rd scv remotes install #24  
On my 4400 the third SCV ports are ISO 6149 female metric o-ring with M18x1.5 threads. The factory kit uses metric to o-ring face seal adapters which mate to the steel hard lines that come in the kit. If I was doing a homebrew kit using hoses rather than hard line, I'd probably get adapters to go to 3/8" JIC. Avoid pipe thread whenever possible IMO.

967-6-18 | 3/8" JIC Male x M18x1.5 Metric Male: DiscountHydraulicHose.com

Looking back at the OP's pics, it appears his unused 3rd SCV is the outer one. On mine it is the inner, the outer two run the loader. I had to disconnect the loader lines to get a wrench on the inner fittings...bit of a pain and less spacious than OP's pics. Check which way yours is configured.

/ Completed the hard part of homemade 3rd scv remotes install #25  
On my 4400 the third SCV ports are ISO 6149 female metric o-ring with M18x1.5 threads. The factory kit uses metric to o-ring face seal adapters which mate to the steel hard lines that come in the kit. If I was doing a homebrew kit using hoses rather than hard line, I'd probably get adapters to go to 3/8" JIC. Avoid pipe thread whenever possible IMO.

967-6-18 | 3/8" JIC Male x M18x1.5 Metric Male: DiscountHydraulicHose.com

Looking back at the OP's pics, it appears his unused 3rd SCV is the outer one. On mine it is the inner, the outer two run the loader. I had to disconnect the loader lines to get a wrench on the inner fittings...bit of a pain and less spacious than OP's pics. Check which way yours is configured.
Thanks for help! Mine are inside also, I am going to use hoses instead of hard lines. Well send pic. When finished.