Completely new to Kioti

/ Completely new to Kioti #21  
I remove the loader when mowing most of the time. One of my reasons for wanting to look at the Kioti in person was to verify the ease of removing it. It looks very simple, just like Kubota.
Yes, very easy. As long as you do it once right when you first get it and grease the pins a little! I waited until about 50 hours to first remove it, and it was a bit stuck. Since then, easy peasy.

/ Completely new to Kioti
Thanks, I spray white lithium grease on most things that do not have grease fittings. I have been a huge advocate for Kubota so this transition should I follow through will be BIG for me.

/ Completely new to Kioti #23  
Those are my thoughts as well. I saw the CK3510 SE HST Friday at my nearest dealer, an Ace Hardware store. It impressed me more in person than the pictures Kioti provides. I got a price on the Kubota LX 2620 that was slightly lower than the CK3510SE HST in a comparable configuration. The Kioti also provides 2 rear remotes along with considerably more beef. I thought the CK 3510 actually seemed smaller seeing it in person than the online brochure and that is what I wanted, smaller for my little residential needs. If I had one concern it would be the location of the brake pedal with the forward HST pedal, pretty close and my size 14 boots wants to activate both. I so wish they had put the brake pedal on the left and allowed for differential braking even though I very rarely use it. I have a quote with front weights but after seeing the loader, I don't know how they could possibly stay on with the loader on.
I’m new at tractors but with an hst I almost never use the brake so this isn’t an issue. Just let off fwd/rev and it comes to a stop very quickly - almost as though I had used a brake.
I only use the brake to set the parking brake itself. And on rare occasions when I stop on a slope, but plenty of time to hit the correct pedal.

/ Completely new to Kioti #24  
I have owned a Kubota L4850 shuttle shift, L48, L3830 HST and L3940 HST. The L4850 was a 5 cylinder and loaded with power. The L3830 HST was my favorite. I am looking at Kioti hoping to get a better price than what I am seeing with Kubota. Just got a bid on a CK 3510 SE HST for $24,495 with loader. It is out of state because I have so few dealers in my area. Dealer is in Carson City NV. Any thoughts on this tractor would be appreciated. Engine, HST, ease of removing loader, options like R14 tires etc. The Kioti website is not like Kubota where you can build your own and get details about things like TnT, loader 3rd valve option, tires etc. Plan is to get a 60" flail mower. Thank You.
Roson's Equipment has a pretty decent site for comparing specs between models: KIOTI Showroom