3-Point Hitch connecting an auger to a 5035 mahindra

/ connecting an auger to a 5035 mahindra #1  

Richard R.

Tractor
2000 ford/ bushhog loader, 3203 john deere, 5035 mahindra ML130 FEL
Does any one have a trick connecting an auger to the rear of a tractor? I have a 5035 mahindra. allthough I have had the same difficullty connecting the same auger to a ford 2000 and a 3202 JD. when ever I have to use it, it takes about a half hour to man handle it on to the tractor. there has to be an easyer way. videos? what ever helps.
Thanks Richard:confused2:

/ connecting an auger to a 5035 mahindra #2  
I store mine hanging from a chain then to hook up I just backup to it, lift up the top boom and pull or push boom as needed to hook to top link first then lift lower arms to hook up the lift frame, then raise the 3pt to take tension off the chain unhook and go.

/ connecting an auger to a 5035 mahindra #3  
Yeah, the OP needs to search for the recent threads on parking your post hole digger. Suspending it from a cable/chain is a very easy way to allow you attach a PHD to your tractor because it is easy to move it around to get things lined up. See my pic.

implements 003.jpg

/ connecting an auger to a 5035 mahindra
thanks I had not thought about putting a post in the ground and hanging it from chains. good Idea. I will set it up before I take it off this time it will save my back and my religion.:thumbsup:
Richard

/ connecting an auger to a 5035 mahindra #5  
Also taking off your center link helps ! :D ;)

Boone