Converting snowblower to 52" snowplow

/ Converting snowblower to 52" snowplow #11  
I'm wondering if you had to make modifications to the charging system with all the extra lights. Very impressive job from inception to completion.

/ Converting snowblower to 52" snowplow #12  
Very cool!

/ Converting snowblower to 52" snowplow
Thanks,
My snowblower gearbox setup , it needed a new carb too. I have a snowblower on a jd 455 with a cab. I always wondered about putting a light blade in front of a snowblower. It was just a idea I had one morning and that night it was done. We get a lot of lake effect snow 2 to 3 inches, not enough to start the tractor so many times i would hand shovel the snow to the edges of the driveway . It took me a hour and now it takes me less than fifteen minutes. I made the 18ga. blade and didn't use it for two years and I had the larger tires sitting there and the lights were just sitting there. The scrap metal was there too. Just one of those projects that if it worked fine, if not at least it was fun to do. The front lights are just for looks , the one light is plenty with the spot lights above the garage and the street light at the end of our driveway.

/ Converting snowblower to 52" snowplow
In the last 8 days we have got over 20 inches of snow , every morning I fire up the walk behind blade and shove the snow out of the corners of the driveway and windrow it all to the one side . Then I have the option of hopping on the jd 455 with my 47inch blower and blow it into the yard or hop on my mini wheel loader and haul it out back to make a snowhill for my grandson. 99% so far I am hauling it all outback for my grandson.
This is the handiest thing I have ever had for those days we get just two or three inches. I absolutely love this thing !!! It is crazy how well and how quick it cleans my driveway. It even plows the end of the driveway where the city snowplow throws it in. We now are 36 inches of snow more than last year at this date. This was not designed for heavy snow , just a handy way to keep the driveway clean for those weeks we get lake effect snow everyday .