coolest thing

/ coolest thing #1  

JonE

Silver Member
Tractor
B2710/LA401
I'm at a Buffalo Sabres game right now and at a net kiosk typeing this message to all you tractorbynet people.
Isn't technolgy great!!!!
Just like the indirect fuel injection on a Kubota!!!!
I love the smell of diesel in the morning!/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

/ coolest thing #2  
Boy what a small world...I'm at the game too and am writing you this message. Wait is that you over there? Just Kidding but wanted to know where in WNY you are because I am in the Springville area. Have fun

/ coolest thing #3  
Oh no! I'll be playing hockey tonight (in single digit temps /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif). Does this mean I have to find a laptop and check in between checks?!?

Rob
18-25126-790sig.gif

/ coolest thing
Well heck, I live in good ol' springville myself!
Imagine that.
BTW, what a miserable loss. On top of that, Ray was the only score!

/ coolest thing #5  
Jon,
I have a game at 10 tonight, but I don't think I'll be playing against you! As for Rob Ray scoring, he is on a hot streak! He has had 3 goals so far this season. I think thats 2 more than all of last season! I'm just outside of Rochester and catch a few Sabres games a year.

Von

/ coolest thing #6  
I was about 2/3 finish plowing the access roads plus the turn round area thru my blue spruces,{enjoying my tractor time}
than I got a strange feeling as I was backing up to really get a good push.

There he stood a young bull moose about 15 feet away staring at, /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif holy #@&* about broke my neck and was gasping for air. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif I'm sure glad rut season was over also he didn't want a pushing contest. /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif

Well I didn't finish the turn round area nor the second access road,and I think I'll wait until the moose takes a walk. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

You just never know I guess. /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif