Cordless Snow blower recommendation?

/ Cordless Snow blower recommendation? #42  
This is one of the better YouTube videos I've seen using the EGO 24 inch two stage Self-propelled cordless snow blower. They are clearing 10 inches (25 cm) deep of what looks to be pretty wet snow, including the plowed area at the street end of the driveway.

I'm pretty sure they are running the auger at a high setting, which will draw additional battery power. In general, to maximize battery life, you'd want to use the lowest auger speed that will meet your throwing distance. Everything we clear around our house is done at the lowest (Eco) or next higher setting of the six or seven auger speed settings.

We find the lowest forward speed setting to be too slow for clearing 3-4 inches. The next faster speed setting is more comfortable.

By the way, we often don't use the Self-propelled reverse, but rather push the handles down to lift the front auger, and manually back it up. It's pretty easy to move over cleared ground. It's not so much to save battery, but rather just easier to not bother switching to reverse.

Also note from the video that with this model once both the auger and the Self-propelled drive are engaged, the user can let go of the right hand auger switch lever so as to use the right hand to adjust the chute direction and angle levers. Letting go of the left hand drive switch lever then turns off both the drive and auger, unless the right hand auger switch lever is once again held down. It feels pretty natural after a bit of use.

My only complaint is that the user has to press a safety button for 1 second before starting the auger. It gets a little irritating. It seems that there could be a 1 minute "grace period" to allow the user to release the auger, do a 180° turn, and then start the auger again with out using the safety button. Somewhere I read a comment that pressing the safety button actually charges a capacitor - maybe necessary to initially get the auger mechanism moving??

/ Cordless Snow blower recommendation? #43  
This is one of the better YouTube videos I've seen using the EGO 24 inch two stage Self-propelled cordless snow blower. They are clearing 10 inches (25 cm) deep of what looks to be pretty wet snow, including the plowed area at the street end of the driveway.
I'll be glad when these are available locally.
I had priced one online but backed off when I saw shipping costs were almost the same as the price of the blower and the Amazon options add $500+ to the prices. I reckon I'll have to wait a while and use what I have