Core plug

/ Core plug #1  

Garrabo

Banned
Tractor
3120,X-575,BX1830,BX22
I love this core aerator, I wish all the plugs would pull out like
this one. Sure does invigorate the lawn.

Attachments

• 464073-coreplug.JPG
    464073-coreplug.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 625
   / Core plug #2  
where did you get it and can we get a larger photo? I want one of those, and a dethatcher for my lawn.

/ Core plug #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I want one of those, and a dethatcher for my lawn.)</font>

If you have a welder you can build your own dethatcher for under $200. I posted about one I built this past winter. Just do a search for "dethatcher". I have plans and they are free for the asking. Just PM me with your actual email address. I have sent out over 30 copies of these plans already (maybe you already have a copy).

/ Core plug #4  
No welder, but could they be put together with bolts etc, instead of welding...........or I could come up with a good excuse to get a welder.............for my own safety, I will leave that to the pros.

I saw the one you built, it was great looking, and from what I have gathered did a great job.

What about the plugger, any info on it?

/ Core plug
heres a close up

Attachments

• 464736-kioti.JPG
    464736-kioti.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 401
   / Core plug
and another

Attachments

• 464739-a2.JPG
    464739-a2.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 287
   / Core plug
I got the aerator from ken sweet, sweet farm equipment, I think he's in kentucky, I believe the aerator was 600.00

/ Core plug
I had 4, -65 lb weights made for this thing, they claim the aerator itself weighs 330lb, I guess im adding 260lb to that.
whats that 590lb. the weight plates made all the difference.
I also had 2 brackets made so I can lift the aerator higher.

Attachments

• 464743-1.JPG
    464743-1.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 309
   / Core plug #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( where did you get it and can we get a larger photo? I want one of those, and a dethatcher for my lawn. )</font>
Danny here's a link to another of Garrabo's posts that has a picture of the aerator and his tractor. John

JD w/Kioti aerator

/ Core plug
thats some good pics you have there.