Corona Virus # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Corona Virus # 3 #881  
Apparently Missouri's "Covid-19 person" was a young person age 20 who had traveled to Italy and came back with the virus. Then they violated the home quarantine after testing positive for the virus and went to a school dance. Needless to say the St. Louis county health officials are not very happy with this person.

/ Corona Virus # 3 #882  
I tried ordering freeze dried food just in case-can only find pet rations now no matter where I look.

/ Corona Virus # 3 #883  
You do not want to be a "Patient 0" after having been tested/confirmed and then violating quarantine. Regardless of the legal issues, how about the common sense and human being issue and then the subsequent potential for lawsuits if someone loses a loved one.

/ Corona Virus # 3 #884  
I talked to my mom and she said the vets home where dad is has been under a lock down but they have been letting her visit like she normally does everyday.

Then they are not under a lock down. The VA home in Cameron is under quarantine. No visitors. Staff are checked daily.

/ Corona Virus # 3 #885  
Something about that - "Passenger tests positive" - story does not make sense. The "woman" got a call just prior to the man leaving on the Blue Jet flight. It implied that his test was positive but actually did not say that.

If he tested positive - the call should have come from the local Health Dept. It should have been along these lines - "Mr Jones - your test for Corona Virus is positive. You are now under quarantine. DO NOT leave your house. Your name has been given to the local law enforcement agency and they will have you and your house under routine surveillance". "We will be in direct contact with you within two hours for further instructions".

The ***** Footers and Nay Sayers are going to be the downfall of any attempted containment program.

/ Corona Virus # 3 #886  
Apparently Missouri's "Covid-19 person" was a young person age 20 who had traveled to Italy and came back with the virus. Then they violated the home quarantine after testing positive for the virus and went to a school dance. Needless to say the St. Louis county health officials are not very happy with this person.

Quarantines do not work.

/ Corona Virus # 3 #887  
Then they are not under a lock down. The VA home in Cameron is under quarantine. No visitors. Staff are checked daily.

Nursing homes, VA homes, etc, are under a semi-lock down in Ohio. One visitor per day and all visitors and employees go through a sign in and "medical check" as they enter the buildings. I guess that's a step away from complete lock down. I'd guess there are more employees coming and going daily than there are visitors on a normal day.

/ Corona Virus # 3 #888  
WORLD.jpg

/ Corona Virus # 3 #889  
The panic, psychosis, closings, 'orders' and other silliness needs to stop. People need to get back to normal daily activities NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.