corroded rims from calcium, MF 203

/ corroded rims from calcium, MF 203 #1  

m7040

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, MF 203 industrial, ZD331, RTV 1100 , Kubota Minix excavator, Unimog 404
Anyone know where I can get new rims for the rear wheels other that the dealer. Are there generic rims available or how does that work?

/ corroded rims from calcium, MF 203 #2  
Should be available - they are here in MO. Freight from MO to MD would probably eat your lunch. Check with your local Ag Tire dealer. They may come bare - paint 'em yourself.
Fred

/ corroded rims from calcium, MF 203 #3  
I think your MF 203 has the dual bevel rims . If so they will be difficult to get . Miller tire can take a stock rim and have the bevels put iin by a local shop. A bit pricey but may be your best option
RichN

/ corroded rims from calcium, MF 203
i am have a fab shop repair the area with a patch and then drilling a new hole for the valve stem. Hopefylly that will extend the life a bit

/ corroded rims from calcium, MF 203 #6  
I have a mf 203 industrial with backhoe and front end loader. Just found 2 rear tires mounted on rims to install on my tractor. my old rims are in great shape with old tires mounted and one has a good tire.Located in Ms. probally not worth the shipping though. Just thought I would tell you. they are out there just hard to find.