Could you please help to identify this unusual American inventor's model of a plow from the 1800s?

/ Could you please help to identify this unusual American inventor's model of a plow from the 1800s?

And from the link jjp8182 posted:

View attachment 713055

Bruce
Travelling back in time with this photo. So, this is how it was done back in the day. Thank you for finding the photo!

/ Could you please help to identify this unusual American inventor's model of a plow from the 1800s? #22  
Travelling back in time with this photo. So, this is how it was done back in the day. Thank you for finding the photo!
I was gonna post that one as well.. Found some others too

From Stuhr Museum of the Prairie Pioneer's Additional Farm Items

DSCN1596.JPG

Sod House Museum:

Gothenburg_Sod_House_Museum_plow.JPG

A John Deere version. Sod Buster plow on display at North Ward Museum:

5193af53a174c.image.jpg

/ Could you please help to identify this unusual American inventor's model of a plow from the 1800s? #23  
One of those 2 museums could give you a real good answer I bet. Or would like to see what you have if they dont.

/ Could you please help to identify this unusual American inventor's model of a plow from the 1800s?
One of those 2 museums could give you a real good answer I bet. Or would like to see what you have if they dont.
Thank you so much !!!!! I will contact these museums for sure!

/ Could you please help to identify this unusual American inventor's model of a plow from the 1800s? #25  
I would vote sod cutter you have to dig a hole to start as you plow the skid makes the under cut & the blade cuts the roll