Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #61  
Well I decided to call Durattach which carries both lines and turns out the Dealer is even more local than the Kubota business. I asked if they had any complaints on the Wifo's they had sold and they said no. After thinking some more decided that I will probably wait for a year or two on looking into a cabbed tractor and that made it easier to decide on a bit larger blower.

I ordered the 84" Wifo UpShot Pull-Type WBPT84 with the hydraulic deflector (comes with hydraulic rotator) turns out they were also out of inventory. So a wait till it is delivered
It will be a quite a while before the snow flies anyway.
I will report back on how this turns out.

Update Still waiting on delivery.

In their defense, They did say unit should arrive by "mid" November. The 15th was mentioned in the conversation as well.

I called Duratach today and they said the blower was in the US and made it to the center in Utah.

Also called them about 2 weeks ago and was told "My" blower was already built, just waiting to be shipped to the US distributor in Utah

I was a bit taken aback when the salesperson said they had to sort through the inventory and see IF one was available ...

I said IF??

I ordered and Paid for the blower on August 1st IN FULL.

She said they have to go through the inventory before units are shipped out of Utah.
She said she will have more info on Monday, I said well the weather is holding for now but it won't be long before we get an amount of snow that will need removed, and remember, I will still have to assemble it and cut the PTO shaft to length as we discussed when i ordered it since I wanted to save the additional cost of you folks doing the assembly.

I said well then... I will call on Monday, and she said this sale is on top of her mind- and she will call me on Monday so I won't need to call.
Have to say This Gal was very professional and organized when I ordered and paid for the snow blower, just hoping that remains the case.

Am I out of line by Not having a warm and fuzzy feeling about this ?

Last edited:
   / Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #62  
Seems like they are doing everything they can for you

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #63  
Update Still waiting on delivery.

In their defense, They did say unit should arrive by "mid" November. The 15th was mentioned in the conversation as well.

I called Duratach today and they said the blower was in the US and made it to the center in Utah.

Also called them about 2 weeks ago and was told "My" blower was already built, just waiting to be shipped to the US distributor in Utah

I was a bit taken aback when the salesperson said they had to sort through the inventory and see IF one was available ...

I said IF??

I ordered and Paid for the blower on August 1st IN FULL.

She said they have to go through the inventory before units are shipped out of Utah.
She said she will have more info on Monday, I said well the weather is holding for now but it won't be long before we get an amount of snow that will need removed, and remember, I will still have to assemble it and cut the PTO shaft to length as we discussed when i ordered it since I wanted to save the additional cost of you folks doing the assembly.

I said well then... I will call on Monday, and she said this sale is on top of her mind- and she will call me on Monday so I won't need to call.

Am I out of line by Not having a warm and fuzzy feeling about this ?

Would this make any TBN members a bit unnerved by what the sales person said.

It would me. Sounds like they are a little unorganized.

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #64  
I will post what happens on next Tuesday, if I don't hear back on Monday.

They do get busy at these dealerships.

Hopefully she just had a momentary lapse and misspoke by saying IF.

I certainly have lapses and sometimes forget things.

Guess I just want the snow blower to arrive and have time to get it installed before we get a good sized storm.

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #65  
I will post what happens on next Tuesday, if I don't hear back on Monday.

They do get busy at these dealerships.

Hopefully she just had a momentary lapse and misspoke by saying IF.

I certainly have lapses and sometimes forget things.

Guess I just want the snow blower to arrive and have time to get it installed before we get a good sized storm.
"I will call on Monday, and she said this sale is on top of her mind- and she will call me on Monday so I won't need to call.
Have to say This Gal was very professional and organized when I ordered and paid for the snow blower, just hoping that remains the case.

Am I out of line by Not having a warm and fuzzy feeling about this ?"

Well Monday has passed... NO CALL.

If a call does not come in before I get ready in the AM
I am going to drive to the dealer and speak with them in person.

Hopefully the blower will have arrived and be in their inventory in a crate with my name on it...

Snow incoming in the forecast

update edit : Nope no blower and don't even know if the unit is at the distribution center in Utah.
Snowing Hard.

Will be plowing with the FEL bucket.

Last edited:
   / Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #66  
I am sorry to see you go through all this.
I would have purchased a Pronovost PXPL if it was me, but that's just me.

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #67  
Pronovost and Normand are even harder to get here out in the northwest than Wifo, MK Martin's and some of the other more common brands.

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #68  
Yeah, I am sure a Pronovost is best

edit: Rant removed

Last edited:
   / Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #69  
I am sure if I was moving snow commercially a Pronovost would have made more sense.

But it would be several thousand more and from the few vids, and WIFOs long history of producing implements (since 1967) specs/features I thought it would be a good match for my tractor.

The large 27" x 10" 4 blade impeller, 20" auger, Modular oil filled gearbox, and 1200lb weight was what sold me.

Last edited:
   / Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #70  
After all this I can just imagine how they are going to handle a warranty repair
let alone have OEM parts for a warranty repair for you.

You should ask for your money back as they do not have a legal leg to stand
on by the way and order a Pronovost puma P-720TRC with the rotating impeller drum.