COVID19 bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / COVID19 bull #61  
Bull crap, I don't know of many young couples who can reasonably afford a two week loss of pay,
especially of both their incomes.
Pretty easy to say when you can afford the loss or wouldn't even see it because your receiving a pension
or a government employee sucking up tax dollars.
Unless they are on the government dole sucking up the workers taxes and not being productive.

There is legislation at head of the line having provisions to relieve this specific issue.

/ COVID19 bull #62  
@newbury There was also manipulation of the ICU beds. If a hospital had 40 beds they may of set 10 aside for Covid. When those 10 filled up they had no beds available.
As of this writing I have an Aunt in Mississippi who has blood clots in her legs. The Doctor (my BIL) has tried to get her into a hospital but the hospitals are FULL, so he has to treat her at home. So I know there is no room at the ICU or the hospital.
<snip>

I really don't care about any other part of this except strain on the healthcare system...that's the threshold for all decisions. It should not be political.
<snip>
That's about my point of view.

/ COVID19 bull
There is legislation at head of the line having provisions to relieve this specific issue.
Yea, lets just burn more taxpayer dollars and hook more people on the government dole.
Create more debt more deficit spending, we can make this country just like a 3rd world s*** hole.

/ COVID19 bull #64  
At that point, you stay out of circulation for 10-14 days, work or not. Initial tests are not fully accurate, so you err on the side of caution and don't potentially expose others.
Weren't you the guy who was going to lick doorknobs and handrails when many of us were urging caution when all this crap hit us at the beginning?

/ COVID19 bull #65  
FYI - I am an RN and myself and two other RN’s, all three of us from different states. The three of us have known each other for years and talk all the time and we felt the numbers didn’t add up and the information was inaccurate. So the three of us agreed to send in Covid-19 tests on people that did not exist, another words we swabbed nobody. All three tests came back positive. Hmmmmm, three tests from different states, different hospitals, different labs on people that didn’t exist and all three tests were positive. How’s that for a reality check. Is what we did illegal ? I don’t care.

Status
Not open for further replies.